Any clients ?

[Deleted User]rebuttals_ (deleted user)
edited June 2022 in Pro Requests

Where the clients πŸ€” I see alot of cuddlers but no clients

Comments

• If you are looking for enthusiasts (members who cuddle that are not professionals), there may not be many in your area. Someone who can help you more will probably respond shortly. I don't know much about filtering, but there is a way to show only enthusiasts on your screen, I believe.

• @achetocuddle - He's a male pro looking for clients.

• @Mike403 OK. I thought maybe he hasn't done any filtering and all he sees in his vicinity are pics of pros cause no enthusiasts live close? I might not be getting this still. My brain is cooked from being outside:)

• edited June 2022

You are a male pro - and by your profile you only cuddle women. Unfortunately there just aren't that many clients out there for you. I didn't make the system, but that is just the harsh reality of the system. If you would be willing to cuddle men you might find a notch more clients, but in general, it's not a business for men.

But before you complain too hard, understand there are several other occupations where the system is equally rigged against women. I work a day job as an electrical engineer, and while there are few women in my office, it's almost all men. Like 10:1 ratio maybe, if not lower. Women aren't barred from doing this job, and my employer has all kinds of diversity programs to attract more women - but it just turns out that there aren't that many out there. As it's set up today, the system predominantly selects men.

I can probably safely say the same thing about a number of other professions too - carpenters, plumbers, mechanics, pilots, you name it. So no, it isn't a particularly sad thing that women own this particular market.

• edited June 2022

@CuddlesByDeep - Women are just as capable of being an electrical engineer. Just fewer of them choose to study it.

• edited June 2022

@Mike403 Absolutely correct. Similarly, men are just as capable of being cuddlers, it's just that very few of them choose to serve the predominant client population - other men.

• Any woman who joins this site gets bombarded with messages offering to cuddle. So most don't have any need to pay someone to do it.

• I'm styling myself as an investment advisor exclusive to billionaires. I may not have a large clientele but I only need one billionaire.

• I think @rebuttals_ thought there would be several women looking to hire someone to cuddle and that is usually not the case unless you just get lucky locationwise.

• That was sweet of you to respond with @achetocuddle πŸ₯°

• Although I am not a pro, possibly one way to flip the script is to learn to hold classes, workshops, and cuddle parties or cuddle themed events. That way you can get clients as well as meet new pple. Just a thought.

• @craM When I got on this site I did not know there weren't many female enthusiasts. It made sense to me that he might not have expected that.

• @rebuttals_ , moved this thread to "Pro Requests" forum. There is no advertising allowed in the General Forum. Thanks.

• No offense my guy, but you are a male looking to charge women 100 bucks an hour to spend time with them with a 2-3 sentence profile that reads more like a dating app. I am sure someone will chime in with a lengthy essay for your reading enjoyment but my advice is to put your settings to men and women for the search so you can see the other males in your area, set filter to pros only , and compare / contrast your profile etc with the ones that arent successful and ones that are (and successful is subjective as the market for women hiring men to cuddle them is very small and of those who do, their criteria is very narrow for men they would be willing to hire to cuddle with )

• πŸ˜‚for a hot second there I thought @pmvines went pro! I was going to delete my account immediately πŸ˜‰