Women interested in cuddling other women, not just saying so, & more...

edited June 2022 in Pro Requests

Do y'all exist & are you in/near Maryland? 👻
9/10 a woman will view my profile, maybe message me something generic or coy, & fall from the face of the earth. What is this about? lol
I don't think there's reason to be so intimidated.

Side bar:
In other news, it's almost always like a blank profile & no profile photo are synonymous with weird men wanting an overnight the very first session with 0 prior conversation & massive creepy vibes. I have a filled out profile, the least you can do is read it & respect my boundaries.💁🏻‍♀️
The fact you're attempting to force your will on someone offering a generous service & come off extremely selfish is a huge indicator you do not respect others or have good intent. I'll forever pass on these sorts. You're already problematic & pushy with a perfect stranger. You don't have a mind for good first impressions or consideration of others.

Double side bar:
The amount of men that expect freebies...🤦🏻‍♀️
Taking the time out of my day to meet with you, even for a brief consultation, is definitely worth charging for. If you don't respect my time or deem it to be valuable as I do, in spite of what capacity, we're not gonna have a good time & I'm not going to approve any request from you. You're not entitled to my time or attention out the gate. This is all a transaction - emotional, physical, & financial. 95% of the time you want free female companionship, it's not even about determining whether you'd like to book a cuddle session, it's about trying to see what all you can get for free, want to be seen, or just want to window shop. So, if you're gonna waste my time, I'm at least going to get some benefit out of it. You're not getting around paying your dues. I don't care what everyone else charges or is doing, I'm not everyone else & these are MY rules. You're not going to change my mind.

I'm sure I'm not the only one with these things on the brain.

Comments

• Someone mentioned some of these are probably men faking women accounts & that's added more suspicion & paranoia.😅

• You and all other pros have the right to charge what you want. If somebody wants to compare you with somebody else, just respond with, "Fine. Book them."

• @Mike403 lol indeed. thanks.