How is everyones 4th of July holiday weekend

Hey wanted to ask the community whats everyone plan for this 4th of July

Comments

• Being extremely uncomfortably hot, Lol, and watch the neighbors' fireworks. A pretty good show just sitting in my front yard.

• Nice that sounds like a good plan with this heat it can be unbearable to just watch the fireworks with so many people around you

• @HumbleBaron Actually I normally watch the fireworks alone. People I would like to watch them with are busy or live too far away. I am used to doing things by myself out of necessity so I can enjoy it without anyone. One year the next-door neighbor shot a bunch of fireworks. The next day we were both outside picking up tiny firework debris. He had to spend about 3 hours picking up debris in his yard. He said "I am never doing this again". LOL. I enjoyed his fireworks so much I sent him a thank you note.

• I am alone too, I guess I will order pizza and chill at home. Not a fan of fireworks, even get me scared! So I wanna survive the festive season lol 😆 wish you @achetocuddle were nearby would have loved joining you. Happy 4th of July 🇺🇸 Wish you all a lovely time.

• I don't blame anyone for not liking fireworks and they were not too fun when I worked an early shift and I had to listen to them while trying to go to sleep. It is so dry here that shooting fireworks this year is not the greatest idea. And I am too cheap to buy them. ha ha. And I could take fireworks money and hire a pro here, which would make more sense to me.

@bigbeauty I would love it if a member/members here could watch the fireworks with me. This year will be the first time my sis comes over to watch. She has always worked too many hours before :)

• Good news then 🤗 I hope you enjoy the holidays with your sis 👯‍♀️ @achetocuddle

• Just working. They gave incentive pay for those of us willing to work through the holiday.

Not really much I feel like celebrating lately anyway.

• @KYtransplant Sometimes I had to work holidays and there was no incentive pay, but at least I could work by myself and I liked that. I'm sorry you feel like there is not much to celebrate lately. I hope things take a good quick upturn for you.

@bigbeauty Thanks. I almost forgot to invite my sis. I told her I'm still getting used to her being available. Lol. She said she was still getting used to being available. How I would love to be in Southern California like you :) I enjoy you being on the forum.

• Thank you dear @achetocuddle , well definitely it’s a bless to be in SoCal 😆 many wonderful places to go and sunshine never stops 😉 palm trees, beaches and more..sometimes, I just miss sharing all this beauty with someone..you know what I mean, and that’s what brought me to cuddling 🤗🥰 it’s always people that add on to the memory, places or even songs lol 😂 sometimes, I am a bit romantic though I try to hide it.

• @bigbeauty I like how open you are. Even when a person is a loner like me, not getting to share certain things with someone gets old. Regarding "It's always people that add on to the memory", that is so well-written.

• @HumbleBaron May we ask what you are doing this weekend or on the holiday?

• My boyfriend and I will be in Spokane, Washington! 🎆

~ Sunset Snuggles

• I would rather be cuddling. :)

• I will be at work. 😷🩸🥼 🧤 ☣️

I hope everyone has a great holiday. 🫂 Be safe!

• [Deleted User]GoodRightHook (deleted user)

Working on projects, continuing to build an online community.

Breathing very slowly and deeply during the various Fireworks Shows in the area.

• My dog is scared to death of fireworks and loud bangs so I will be calming him down all weekend and giving him extra cuddles. My poor baby 😞

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

I am a volunteer marshall at a PGA golf tournament this weekend. Great weathering I get to watch some great golfers.

• [Deleted User]caramel08 (deleted user)

I will be at work hopefully I can get out if there early to enjoy the rest of the day cuddling and hopefully watch some fireworks later

• There was a Facebook post about certain cities doing drone shows instead of fireworks and I'm on a 24 hour ban because I sarcastically said that they should be shot down.

• @cylee1180 Liking cuddling better than fireworks makes sense :)
    @Btown That sounds interesting and kinda fun. I know you will like it a lot.
    @Mike403 LOL. I wish more people got your sense of humor. I like it.

• Between Lebanon TN and Nashville someone has a concrete statue of Sasquatch sitting in a wooded field. Sometimes the owner dresses up the Sasquatch for holidays. Today he is wearing an American flag bikini. LOL.

• edited July 2022

I found a pretty good pre-4th deal at Microcenter - a small 11" Laptop for $60. Better to lug around while traveling than the 6-10lb laptops I otherwise have.

• Im home recovering from surgery; may watch fireworks via TV either the Philadelphia celebration or on PBS.
    Like many of you, I'm used to doing things alone. Would prefer it was different but I don't see a relationship in my future

• @achetocuddle - They said I was promoting crime... wtf?

• @Mike403 They have to get after you so they can let the criminals pass on by. That is the way of the world now.
    @sunnysideup I'm glad you found a better laptop for traveling. Now travel my way so I may cuddle you and get some advice about buying my next laptop. I've never heard of Microcenter.

• No real plans. It’s been hot as hell here and today the temperature dropped, we got a little rain, so I took advantage of it and did some work on the garden. If tomorrow and Monday are pleasant that’s probably where you will find me. I do have a small watermelon in the fridge and I’m tempted to cook some ribs on the Weber Kettle.

• [Deleted User]Maikai (deleted user)

I hope to do public cuddling while watching fireworks; this is the first year I won't be with family, so whoever the lucky cuddler is on the 4th gets the choice of a classic cuddle or lighting up the night sky for a part of the session. :)

• @Maikai I love your profile pic.

• [Deleted User]Maikai (deleted user)

@achetocuddle thank you!!

• Happy 4th of July Extended Weekend! My time will be spent with family, good food, rest, beach 🏖 and fireworks tommorrow.