Reverb subjects and questions

Don't judge me, but I am terrible at social media, speaking to cameras, recording audio, etc, lol. I can't sound natural. I need some subject / question requests for me to try to ad lib responses to, so I can get some winners for my profile. What would you like to hear from me or on any other professional cuddler's profile? Much appreciated. 😊
-Michelle

Comments

• Do you have pets?
    Do you use aromatherapy scents, or candles?
    What do you do in a first session with a new client?
    Do you think about love languages?
    What did you do before you were a cuddler?
    Are you a country girl at heart? (I mean as opposed to city, not as opposed to western.)
    How do you support new clients who are nervous?
    Why should I cuddle with you?
    Do you take client who aren't sure about being hugged or touched?
    What do you like about being a cuddler?
    Who won the Scottish Cup in 1922?

• @CuddleDuncan 💜 thanks! That definitely gives me some reverbs to make and see what happens, lol. Hopefully I didn't scare away many people with my current one. 😂 I'll have a series of more accurately depicting ones soon!

• I've started a thread on the General board about the questions people ask before the first session. I'm hoping that wil give you some more ideas.

I listened to your current one. There's absolutely nothing wrong with at all. Apart from ... well, you know yourself. While you're doing these things, try imagining you are talking to somebody you like and are really pleased to see. Make a picture of them you can see, while recording. And right in front of you try placing a mirror. People tend to smile when they catch a glimpse of themselves in the mirror.

Also, record standing up. Get a good straight vertical column of air between your diaphragm and your throat. If you are reading something, have it at eye level to keep your chin up.

Don't record in your pyjamas. You don't have to wear to be a ballgown (although you can), but choose something suitable.

• [Deleted User]Moxytocin (deleted user)

You sound great! I get what you mean about wanting to ad lib. You can tell you're (or you sound like you're) reading a script, which is fine! At least you have a pleasant, clear, smooth voice and I can understand what you're saying. I always feel like I'm trying too hard to enunciate and my voice comes out harsh and robotic. Topic suggestion: Maybe an announcement of a place you're visiting soon or availability at your space.

• @Moxytocin Thanks for the support! I actually just updated it shortly after you responded to this thread. I still might make some more ad lib ones though. =) I did make one describing my place, the room, and everything, but haven't added it yet. And I also recorded a reading of a poem I wrote in high school. I'll keep collecting them and see what I decide to add. O:-)