Noob and ex-noob clients

Very specific question here, for clients.

Before your very first session with a professional cuddler, what questions did you actually ask? (Or wish you had asked.)

I had only one: what happens if I get aroused. We had had a pre-session chat and she was very professional, so pretty much everything had been covered.

Comments

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

I wanted to know about music and the clothing she would be comfortable with.

• edited July 2022

Depends and varies person to person to suss out a genuine platonic cuddler. But generally: After I see some possibility of a genuine cuddle with someone I ask them to tell me a lesson they may like to share from their life or an experience that they may like to share. … i get a whole range of responses. The most mature ones are where the person does not share something private but something that shows they are a thinking person. … if I find a sensitive thinking person, then I know it has a good potential and it might be great to cuddle them - even then a good cuddle/cuddler is like a needle in a haystack … but it’s totally worth it for example, recently someone wrote about the importance of kindness in her life. We still could not find time to cuddle but I loved her response.

• @HUGGGGGG What a good well-written answer. Subconsciously I've been doing a similar thing with enthusiasts. Sensitive thinking people do make great cuddlers.

• @achetocuddle Cuddle their 🧠's! :)

• @HUGGGGGG I love it! I would be all about finding the genuine cuddlers as well, and I love roundabout ways to find them. 😉 And all too often, (like you pointed out) questions like that can tell you SO much about the other person!!! I am such an introspective thinking person, and absolutely love connecting with other similar people. The cuddling world is the first time I sometimes feel like I've finally found my tribe!

• @ubergigglefritz This is the first time I sometimes feel like I have found my tribe. It's great.

• @ubergigglefritz thank you. In deed I feel that many on here are kind souls

• @CuddleDuncan Sorry I went off-topic. I continue to enjoy your posts. Sometimes I want to PM you and say start another thread already :)

• edited July 2022

Thank you @achetocuddle. I don't think that was off-topic, it's just part of the conversation.

And thank you everybody.

Actually, I have another one. And that is, very simply, the address. Some professionals are surprisingly reticent about where they want you to go!

Any other questions that you (the client) asked before your first session?

• Before my very first cuddle session, I had a 20 minute video chat with the pro I was going to be meeting. She was very thorough and walked me through what to expect. By the time she asked me if I had any questions I really didn’t because she had already answered them. Our session was planned in a borrowed therapist’s office that had a very relaxing environment and a comfortable couch.