Great Cuddle Activity Ideas

[Deleted User]cuddlebear4U48 (deleted user)
edited July 2022 in General

Here's a start, download the Choices app and go through a story together assigning the character voices to each other, but give each character a unique accent. Make the male protagonist sound like a hillbilly with a mouth full of tobacco and the heroine a deep Georgian accent adding, "I do declare!" Allot. What's your idea?

Comments

• Shadow hand puppet theater...

• Ooh I know!! How about cuddling?

• ^^^^^ That.

• [Deleted User]Verbena (deleted user)

I love this! Especially for times when you're spending all day cuddling It's so fun to incorporate things that are silly and creative.
    My suggestions would be reading a story to your cuddle partner. Singing while they lay their head on your chest. Body art, I had a friend and draw all over my leg with uv markers and it felt really relaxing.

• My ex and I used to play (electronic) Taboo while "cuddling" , being on opposite ends of the couch with legs intertwined.

Breaking from the monotony of traditional cuddling is a good thing. It helps deescalate intimacy and allows both parties to "cool down" for a bit.

• Lol @pmvines ~ "Cuddling" as a thing to do while cuddling. You're so sill...

[What's that? Cuddling is what people do when cuddling? Oh, yeah that makes sense. Guess I'm the silly one...]

I haven't done it, but I think pictionary as a sort of word association guessing game, through finger tracing letters or images on your partner's back, could be fun...

• [Deleted User]Maikai (deleted user)

I enjoy telling stories, but my partner must provide the specifics (i.e. time, location, names, etc.). The more ludicrous the narrative, the better.

• I have never found cuddling to be monotonous.

That being said, I can get interested in cuddling while watching a movie.

• Cuddling while just talking, or listening to music

• I really enjoyed cuddling on the couch with a friend from here while watching a movie, the other week. It gave a different vibe than talking, and allowed us to just melt into each other in an incredible way. I nearly fell asleep, it was so beautiful.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• I love all these ideas! Taking the time to be goofy together is how you find your people and detox that stress. It’s been mentioned in other threads, and similar to storytelling here: role playing. One time my partner and I played out the scenario that we were waiting for a zombie hoard to pass. Planning escape routes, takedown tactics, etc., it was great!

• @SunsetSnuggles Sounds relaxing...as long as it's not horror! Lol

• [Deleted User]vtpixie78 (deleted user)

Cuddle picnic

• Cards for Connection! You can get them at gamesforhumanity.com
    Also, pouring tea!

• Cuddling is the point of making the connection,

• @TeaBabe I want that game, thank you!

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @SunsetSnuggles your welcome! I love to share it. Super fun and thoughtful game to get deeper convos flowing more easily.

• @SunsetSnuggles - Couch snuggles are great. They rank right up there with park snuggles on an evening with perfect weather.

• @JohnR1972 😊😌😊

~ Sunset Snuggles

• Collaborating on how to bring Chuck E. Cheese to Turkmenistan.

• I’d like to play some 2v2 matches on Clash Royale πŸ˜…

• @TeaBabe Activities during cuddling don't generally interest me, but the pouring tea thing (maybe tea ceremony) sounds fun.

• I enjoy couch snuggling for sure. As well as snuggling at a park laying down in the grass listening to relaxing music.