Please don’t!!

If I wanted to pay a professional I would do so!! Please stop reaching out to me if you’re a ‘pro’ and charge a fee as I’m not or will ever be interested

Comments

• @Baldy, this is not permitted under the terms of service. Report these people.

• @CuddleDuncan The professional contract says you can't initiate contact "unless you have reason to believe they will be interested in your services". What does that mean? It would be hard to get anything out of reporting a professional for messaging you unless they are harassing you. I suggest people who do not want any professional to ever message them, to put it in their profile. I have had enough people appreciate my initiating contact that I will continue to do so (if I have reason to believe they might appreciate it), but I NEVER initiate contact if the profile says they are not interested in professionals, and I certainly don't continue communication if they aren't receptive to it. 🤷‍♀️😇

• IF you have visited their profile then their reaching out to you is considered reasonable i.e. it could be considered as expressing an interest. If you have not, then they should not be contacting you. If you are being contacted by pros whose profiles you have not visited, then please report them and they will be warned not to do that.