Any big events you're looking forward to?

Comments

• @Mike403 you are posting some amazing Denver events!! I love seeing so many of these events return. It brings so much joy to me! That Global Dance Festival at EMPOWER looks like so much fun!

• The Denver Burger Battle is coming up. Sample burgers from different restaurants and vote who has the best burger. Tickets are all inclusive and includes unlimited burger samples as well as beer and cocktails.

https://denverburgerbattle.com/

• @Btown - I have made my mind up about doing it, now and where I am going to do it, it is only a question of when ๐Ÿ˜Š

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

Going to a wedding in Ireland in September that I'm looking forward to, it'll be the first proper social event I've gone to since the start of 2022, and also the first time I've travelled internationally in a few years as well. Anxious about travelling alone but also excited.

• @JohnR1972 @Btown ๐Ÿ˜

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @SunsetSnuggles - ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    I will try my best to not get any stains on mine.

• Nice @JohnR1972 , I just jumped again in Hawaii this month. Which has been 12 years since my last jumps. Which now hopefully I'll get back into it more.
    It's so fun! I'm sure you'll enjoy it!
    Also, loving these skydive memes, lol.

• @entwine - thanks for the encouragement. I hope you get many more opportunities to jump. It looks like an amazingly fun experience

• My birthday tomorrow ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸŽˆ

• @MissAdventurous - Birthdays are good for your health. Those who have the most live the longest.

• edited July 2022

Going to Norway next Friday (the 29th) for a singing retreat and to meet one of my favorite musicians- The Commander in Chief. =)
    The day after I land back in Chicago I'll be going to Ohio with family. Looking forward to going to the rock n roll hall of fame again.

And then my birthday is in a month from yesterday. =)

• Kayaking at the end of August: the Green River Takeover.

• @MissAdventurous Have a very Happy Birthday! :)

• Happy Birthday Cassandra. Do enjoy ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Looking forward to next time I poop, which should be around 7am tomorrow

• Thank you for all the kind wishes ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Going to see Jack Russell perform on Friday. He is a founding member of the '80s rock band Great White. It does bring back memories of this terrible tragedy that happened in 2003. A fire broke out which was ignited by pyrotechnics during the band's opening song. 100 people died in the fire. Somebody was there with a camera and actually filmed it as it happened:

• Standards at El Cid in L.A. on Weds

• It's more of a personal growth journey for me, I'm attending the ManKind Project's Mid Atlantic New Warrior Training Adventure in September. The whole weekend is set up to have an element of surprise, so I have no idea what to expect, but I've been regularly attending a ManKind project group for a while now, and having seen the transformation in others who have attended, I'm really looking forward to it.

• In September i will see The Cult

All because she gives sanctuary.

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

Going to spend three days hiking the mountains around Vail. Colorado the end of this month.

• I have a few festivals coming up that I'll be working at. The big one is Lost Lands in September.

• Dragon Con in Atlanta on Labor Day Weekend

• edited August 2022

Iโ€™m looking forward to a trip to the mountains of WV with my RV and my motorcycle in a few weeks and meet up with a great cuddle partner and will cuddle and ride the back roads and then cuddle some more and make some great memories together!!!!!

• The thing I usually look forward to is the local science fiction conventions. There's one in January and one in April or May.

• This would have been an awesome concert to go to.

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

Going to see Brandi Carlile Froiday night at Red Rocks.