Keep flagging the non-pros who have rates or attempt to charge - kthx!

Aside from being catfished, the next and worst offense is talking with an enthusiast and suddenly they talk about rates.

Flag them, report them. Mods will take it from there.

Pro tip for the non-pros who aren't pros yet: if and when you do get flagged and suspended until you apply for a Pro status (and believe me, the community is VERY diligent), your chances decrease dramatically to ever be a Pro here. I'm not saying you get the ban hammer. I'm saying, the mod odds will never be in your favor. Good luck with that.

This post brought to you by the letters "suspending accounts, left and right" and "Sid needs to get some sleep."

Comments

• @Sideon
    Sometimes there are "pros pending approval" who discuss pay on their profiles, as well. 👀 That seems like it falls under the category of an untagged pro since they aren't "approved" as a pro yet. Why would pay matter, in this case - if they aren't a pro yet?

• Pros pending approval shouldn't have rates, either, @Green_Eyes . Flag them, please. Much obliged.

Not Pro status? No rates in a profile. Pretty straightforward.

• Thank you, @Sideon and @mods , for all you do to keep this community awesome!! 👏. We appreciate you…

• What’s the big issue here? That you waste some time writing to them? I think most of these people are pending approval for pro status or just considering it. Many don’t know they are doing anything wrong. Don’t think we should be so hard on them. There are better causes out there in this world.

• I also flag people asking for deposits but don’t have a single review… Nigerian scammers probably

• @dave31415 While there are more important things for mods to do, the reason one must be a pro, outside the site being supported financially, is the increased accountability once someone is an authorized pro.

At least that is my impression.

• @dave31415 If un tagged pros are unaware they are doing something outside the terms and conditions I agree, perhaps we shouldn’t be too harsh. With said members not being outright banned that leads me to believe the intention and objective is not truly to punish them but redirect them towards adherence to terms and conditions. I think the idea of engaging the community to report when things deviate is intended to help cultivate a culture in which we can all enjoy the most ideal experience possible. I would think if someone joined seeking enthusiast connection and then within the process of getting to know someone was hit with unexpected fees and pricing that would be aggravating. If someone is reported they can become aware of the terms and conditions and perhaps given an opportunity to adhere to them or perhaps apply to become a paid cuddler.

• @dave31415 - the issue is volume. It would be one thing IF the person was pending approval - 99% of the time they haven't even applied yet. The issue is the hundreds of female profiles that pop up, interact with the predominantly male population here, then spring their hourly rate on these guys. Better causes? Yes. World peace. But in the meantime, we ask folks to flag and keep flagging. If you're a Pro, you can charge. If you're not a Pro, heaven help you.

• Or they could just, you know, familiarize themselves with the rules of the site they are on. I don't give people a pass for not knowing TOS when it's clearly posted.

• Nigerian scammers probably

To cuddle with you.. I just require your bank account details, and sort code.

• @WriterGF - reading seems like one of those optional skills to all these peeps.

And I'm kind of like... you said "I agree" to get on here, and yet you clearly didn't understand what you agreed to.

• @Gary - SNORK!

All the male and female untagged Non-Pros be like "I'm talking to you now to reel you in later. Hon. Babe. Love. Sweetie. Sugar. Luv. Stud. (etc)."

Disclaimer: gif from the movie Mars Attacks.

• @dave31415 I suspect that a significant minority of the accounts we are discussing are sex workers trying to sneak in under the radar. Registering as a professional going up to the radar station and ringing the doorbell... so they don't.

@tomatosoup I'm sure some of them are. However, some of them are not. New professionals are more vulnerable and therefore are more likely to have bad experiences. They are therefore more likely to ask for deposits to try and reduce the number of times their time is wasted.

• When I was a newbie on here (still am) I was chatting with an enthusiast that asked for an hourly rate but I didn’t report them. I was going to meet up but their account was banned right before I sent my details. Hopefully someone else had reported them and spared me whatever I was walking in to. Looking back I should have known better and I will not be making that mistake again. Thank you mods.

• @tomatosoup while it is understandable that paying a deposit to Pros without karma is not worth the risk for most cuddlers, that doesn't make it against the site rules. It's very common advice among Pros to ask for a deposit, particularly from cuddlers without karma, so a new Pro is quite likely to take that advice and run with it, without understanding the subtleties of the market.

• Hey, if I know the rules, then so should they. And I'm a noob.

• Along these same lines - please don’t offer to pay members who do not have a professional account. I see that a fair amount.

People don’t read the terms of service. I guess they figure it’s like most of those TOS agreements we have to sign that no one reads but here it makes a difference. I’ve seen appeals by guys who got banned because they were looking for non-platonic cuddles and their appeal was, “I didn’t know it was against the rules.” Then sorry, buddy, you’re too stupid to be a member.

Untagged pros who post in the forums about how to get clients . . . not a real bright move, either, but it does make things easy for us.

• @Sideon - that's what I figured. Thanks for the clarification. 😊

@Babichev - yup. We've seen plenty of untagged pros posting on the forum, asking how to get clients. Those posts are usually pretty entertaining and often seem to get removed/locked pretty quickly. 😉