Sneaky Boundary Pushers- site won't accept reports

[Deleted User]sydk (deleted user)

I've only joined recently. Have had one session so far and it was successful thankfully. But now that I've been booking more I've discovered there are more sneaky boundary pushers and manipulators that I cannot report because the site requires photo evidence to submit a report. These men are very strategic. How do I stop the manipulation and how can I assure they'll respect the already agreed upon boundaries??

Comments

• Congratulations on your first session!

Keep all communication on the site. It is a standard tactic of these types to get you off the site for the very reason you give.

Always Report. Even if nothing can be done at once, the mods can then see a pattern of behaviour.

• [Deleted User]Moxytocin (deleted user)

You most certainly can report people without attaching a photo. Some things don't have photo evidence, like if someone touches you inappropriately during a cuddle, that's reportable. You can attach a screenshot if someone sends inappropriate messages, but a photo is not required.

• edited July 2022

@sydk , where did you get the idea that the site requires photo evidence?

If the report is, for example, something inappropriate someone said in a text message or email, screen shots certainly help. But there is no requirement for photo evidence to submit a report.

This is one very good reason to keep communication on site, for your safety. If the evidence is right here, there is no question about what they said. Definitely, definitely report inappropriate behavior. At the very least, there will be a record of it and if it happens again they are out.