things we tell ourselves to do on the reg..but forget about.. then boom! you cant fall asleep

dust the glass on the ceiling light..
make that hand dr appointment ..
turn off the basement light... arg

Comments

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

Dang, clean that lint screen in the dryer.

• Wash the dang dishes.
    Are the doors locked?

• @Btown did you do it
    @Opulence .... yep ( the dishes were not forgotten today....but i did say f*&k it loL)

@oxygenjunkee Nope, and I walk right by it going to the garage.

The bulb in the ceiling fan burned out a week ago. I am in bed and just remembered that.
    Now, do I even have a replacement bulb?
    Should I get up and look or just lay here with the big eye? Ugh

• @oxygenjunkee Do people actually dust? Lol. I need to quit walking away from the stove when I am cooking. I have no cooking routine and forget I am cooking something. I like this thread.

@Btown Sometimes I find I like the lesser light better after a bulb burns out.

@Opulence I hate washing dishes and I can mess up so many preparing a meal for one. Lol.

• @Green_Eyes ha ha ha ha. This is SO my humor.

• Been meaning to create another boner thread. We dont have nearly enough of those

@Green_Eyes That was a funny meme.

@achetocuddle Hmm, maybe thats why I haven't replaced it.

• @achetocuddle @Btown Mood lighting... 🕯Unless it's candles, I prefer true white light, haha. Can't stand it dim! 💡

~ Sunset Snuggles

Speaking of boners I was dreaming about an erection the other night but I was able to beat it off single handedly.

• I'm dead.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @pmvines - is it time for another one of those to pop up? 🍆

• @Btown Glad you didn't need help :) :)

• @Green_Eyes Nothing keeps 'em down!

~ Sunset Snuggles

Really tired of hearing that beeping noise. But that means I have to haul the ladder I. to replace the smoke alarm battery.

• @Btown that beep can last months!!

@Opulence LOL. It's been two days. Sleeping downstairs so I don't have to listen.

• @achetocuddle apparently i don't.. lol on the real i use a good filter... so i typically only dust when its time to change it..... except the ceiling light.... it's been 2 years...

@Opulence it can last years lol :)

• "I gotta remember to trim the dog's nails..."
    As per usual, there's a middle of the night rukus outside. She launches herself off of me, tearing out the door to, "bar-woo-woo-woo" with all the others and just as my heart starts to slow again, she comes prancing back in all, "click-clickity-click-click-click" across the hardwoods, before jumping back on the bed and once again digging her dang talons into me! "Ugh!! I really gotta remember to trim the dog's nails!!"

• @achetocuddle

Another funny one guys:

• [Deleted User]Moxytocin (deleted user)

It took me a good 10 years or so to finally put a new lightbulb in my fridge.