Rules question

Hello! I would much rather make sure this is something that is okay to do, but I was curious if I could charge after the first session? I would hate to have someone pay however much and not click. What I was thinking is having the first time free (maybe have gas paid at most), and then if they like it enough to invite me back we could work on a rate?

Again, would much rather make sure there aren’t rules against this than do it and get banned after the first time

Comments

• Welcome @Clinton1234. Don't worry about it. Men professionals have a hard time attracting clients at all.

Read the stickies at the top of this board.

To answer the question, charge your rate and take payment before or at the start of the session. Offer a money back guarantee.

• edited July 2022

@Clinton1234, are you asking if, as a pro, you are allowed to give the client their first session for free and only charge after that? I’m not sure that’s going to be a great idea. First of all, even men who don’t charge have a hard time finding cuddle buddies here so not sure how much of a draw that would be. Besides that, it presents a problem for the moderators because you’re not supposed to take communication off site unless you have an appointment confirmed through the booking panel. It’s going to cause a messy situation. And I can tell you that, as a massage therapist, giving people free sessions tends to attract people who want free sessions, not paying clients.

I second @CuddleDuncan’s suggestion to read the threads stickied to the top of this forum.

Don’t worry about getting immediately banned for something like that, most offenses get a warning the first time. The way to get banned on a first offense is to do something egregious, like sending non-platonic messages or inappropriate photos. I don’t think you’re in danger of doing that.