My vote: Cats

1. Cats or dogs?107 votes
    1. Cats
      52.34%
    2. Dogs
      47.66%
Β«13

Comments

• If and when 100 votes has been reached, there will be a winner. This is lighthearted, so it doesn't matter who wins.

• Love them both.

• @AGnihon What a fabulous profile!! Welcome to the site and...... May The Cuddle Gods Be EVER In Your Favor!! 😊

Such a fun thread.... I'm curious though.... Why didn't you give an option of a bearded dragon?? πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

• Dogs, no question...

...unless

• @sillysassy Thank you for for that!😊 Well, I just thought it would be strange to put bearded dragons into the traditional Cat vs. Dog contest.🀣

• Those are two adorable cats! I have two as well, named Mochi and Piko.

• edited July 2022

![](htt
    ps://i.imgur.com/Qy4kEzl.jpg)

Both always

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

• Soon may the Kittyman come...

• edited July 2022

Actually, I like both, but lately. cats have the edge. We travel a lot, and it is very difficult to visit any of the national parks with a dog. They aren't permitted to be on any trails, and they can't be left alone in camp either.

On the other hand, cats are easy to have in the national parks. They sit around the camp site with us, and nobody has ever complained that they aren't on a leash. When we go for a hike, they're perfectly happy to stay in the RV.

• I like both, but it depends on their personality/temperament. I like more mellow pets than those that constantly need interaction or stimulation.

• Although I want to say I like cats n dogs equally, I must admit I love dogs more than others. On the street, 80% of time, without asking,they would approach me, 'hold hands', 'hug' and 'kisses' , maybe because they sensed that I had dog-friendly's aura, or maybe because my cuddly's aura, but cry out loud, where were the consent?πŸ˜‰

• Both! I used to be a dog person, but six cats at my old place turned me over.

• Thanks for sharing everybody! There is no way I can respond to each and every comment individually so I won't even try, but it's been really interesting to go through all these. Cats continue to be in the lead, which makes me happy as a 🐈 cat person. Of course I also love dogs, but still prefer cats.

• Bunnies!

But if I had to choose . . . I don’t know, it’s a tossup.

• There was no option for cats AND dogs so I didn't vote. Bunnies are cool too. And birds. Pretty much anything really.

• edited July 2022

Mid sized to big dogs, because you can cuddle them.

• I like both but when it boils down to it, CATS.

• like @zacto, mid to big dogs cause you can cuddle them. Lap cats run a close second place.