PROs travelling to Clients

I have seen so many different prices and some PROs with a menu type of listing of exactly how many hours or over night sessions. Now I have a question for the PROs...Has a Client ever paid all expenses for you to travel to them? If so, was there a discount for like a whole weekend or maybe even a vacation together?

Comments

• edited July 2022

Yes. However, this must be a longstanding client who I have built a trusting relationship with. For an overnight I require having anywhere fom 1-2 sessions with them for consideration. For multiple days or travel together this would require a minimum 2 overnights for me to consider.
    There are far too many risks for women to accept overnights or vacations with new members without having cuddled together first at least once.

Pros do travel for clients out of state for a session with a travel free and/or deposit first.

• Thanks, helpful.

• Everyone has different boundaries. I have done overnights with new clients who have successfully made it through my screening process with flying colors. I would not, however, travel somewhere out of state for a new client. I would have to have experience with them and know them before doing that. Thanks for asking. =)

• @ubergigglefritz Would you fly to, say, NYC for a client? I actually wonder how this would work on the platform, since there's no way to specify extra amounts in the request form. I guess you just pay travel expenses separately?

• @cde123 yea, for pros, we’re told travel expenses are separate. We don’t get charged the site fee for travel. That’s all up to us 🌸

• I’m suspicious of men who want to fly women to their location for cuddles. I see it frequently. These guys are always in cities where they should be able to find cuddlers closer to home. They target new pros who are flattered they want to fly them hundreds or even thousands of miles to see them. Personally, I would not go that distance for a total stranger. Too risky.

• @Babichev I totally understand your position on this topic. Just like what @Rezz said about having to have a long time trusting relationship with that individual which I totally agree with her. Yes there are PROs everywhere and I have contacted some of the PROs that are within the same state of me however they are hundreds miles away.

I live in a part of California that is between L.A. and Fresno and in my area there are a handful which I look at the price first always, information in the profile, and how many pictures. If any say they are 420 friendly or tatted all over their body is a No-Go for me. I'm a really picky person plus having the career I have, I can't be in company of anyone who does any drugs to include 420. I find that the PROs that have only One picture and hardly any information to be weary of however I will contact that PRO to get information and to see other pictures. I also understand that they probably just created their account and just haven't added the information and their pictures.

I end up finding a lot of what I like are out of state...the more affordable PROs that charge under $100 and give those discounts for multiple hours to include overnights is what I look for. I have seen some crazy prices which I understand, it's up to each PRO to make their price. The way our economy is with inflation...a PRO at $150 or above an hour I would not consider.

So to be cost effective on my part instead of me traveling, I would pay the travel expenses along with the cuddle fee and not worry about getting a hotel or renting a car since I have my own home and car.

• Whereas, I don’t have any excuse except just enjoying travel and wanting to share it with others. Cuddle business trips are definitely not the most enjoyable form though even if they make financial sense at pro overnight rates.