Introduction

[Deleted User]Majestic_Chaos (deleted user)

Hello you majestic souls I'm new here and would like to introduce myself. My name is Isaac Sword I'm a 28 year old father of 2 living in Ohio. I'm currently working on asset building and increasing my income, with the goal of, creating financial freedom for my daughters. My current schedule is working mornings and spending evenings with my girls. I'm open-minded and non-judgemental. My intention for this site is to find people near me that I can provide value to. If I can help others to feel safe and Inspired to live their best life then I can sleep feeling satisfied with myself and my life. I'm here for you and I mean the best of you because I'll always see you for the potential you are and never who you used to be. I'm ready to help you in whatever way you ask and all I ask in return is you value my time and give me the respect you give yourself.

PS: If money is a problem for you then I'll be more than happy to help you out by sending you free resources to improve your own income. I want the world to be successful and that includes you.

1. Is your life fulfilling1 vote
    1. Yes
      100.00%
    2. No
        0.00%

Comments