Just out of curiosity and be honest

We're all adults here and we're also different in our way to be.
But what happens if you as the person giving this type of services, finds the client very attractive and well cuddling can lead to feel in a certain way. Sexually wise.
Id like to hear men and womes opinion.

Comments

• Unfortunately this thread will be closed because CC can’t stomach any hint of non-platonic talk even if it is in the form of an educational question and mature discussion. One thread was already closed that was mature. But it’s his site.

• This topic isn’t generally welcome here, largely for good reason. Cuddle sessions are meant to be platonic, and CuddleComfort does not want either clients or random people browsing the site to have an expectation that sexual behavior is a likely outcome of a cuddle session.

• edited August 2022

Is this educational or someone wanting to speak about the taboo for the heck of it. 😜

• Sexual attraction, sex and impure thoughts are taboo and will get you banned. With that said there have been people that cuddled here and got married so you do the biology. You have been warned.

• @JoseRomero I’m reading you question as if you are just asking if one person gets excited, what to do about it. You are not asking about taking things beyond platonic cuddling, right?

If you are asking about simply getting excited, from the male perspective you would tell the cuddler that you need to reposition so you do not put them at risk of accidentally coming in contact with you there. You can pause the session if needed until it passes. I think most cuddlers will understand and allow you to get your bearings.

If however you are asking about making the session spicy, yeah that is def not allowed here. We all agree to the terms of the site and that is definitely not allowed and will get you banned.

• Arousal is normal. So I encourage openness. I will ask clients to relieve themselves before the session and say if you do get aroused its ok, theres no shame, lets just switch positions or put a pillow in between. If you develop feelings then that would be a breach of boundaries and I would encourage you to discontinue professional cuddling services. If the desire gets to be too uncomfortable, I would say something and end the session.

This site prohibits anything more than platonic touch, but arousal happens and is natural. I think its important we have these conversations so we know what to do when it comes up.

• You really ask clients to relieve themselves before the session? I’m speechless.

• When I'm at work, I might be attracted to a co-worker or boss...but it doesn't mean I'll grab their butt.

When I go Latin dancing, I am oftentimes attracted to my dance partner or they are vice versa. We dance and do what's within conventional boundaries, but we do not instantly grab and make out with each other.

We are not animals.

• @nicoleisradiant You don't see anything weird about you asking clients to "relieve themselves" before a session?

• Before forum is deleted I would say: don't accept clients you're attractive to? Im sure you didnt "all of a sudden" become attractive to them during the session. It's obvious looks matters long before the session so be more mindful of who you book if it's that unbearable. Or use a different professional website if you want to be paid for that.

But yes this got more interesting @Diver8671 I'm also perplexed 😆

• We are not animals.

Technically we are.

• I only cuddle people I find repulsive. Not just physically repulsive but also spiritually. So this isn't a problem for me.

• Someone give the first few comments a prize. This thread was indeed doomed to locked the second it was made. Nothing personal. This is a platonic site, & topics like these simply encourage the wrong idea about this place. It could give someone the wrong idea or false hope. Cue the violins, 'cause this one's getting locked down. ~Shake

This discussion has been locked.