Cuddle Consultations

edited August 2022 in General

Hello, I have recently started a new self employed position as a cuddle consultant. Please come to me with your problems and I will offer advice and solutions in a *timely manner.

*whenever I feel like it

MCcuddles2 LLC does not does assume any liability for damages caused by following of advice

Comments

• I've appreciated and tended to agree with all your posts of today that I've read. This thread is funny as h*ll. I can't decide whether to pretend to be offended about something silly or trivial or just keep laughing :)

• 🙄

Titles are supposed to be capitalized, and you have other grammatical errors. It really distracts from the potential this could have had (especially since you'd already edited it)...

• edited August 2022

My advice to you @quixotic_life is to spend less time focusing on my grammar and maybe more time going outside, smelling the roses, letting insects crawl all over you and such. It'll make you less angry.

Worth a shot, right? :)

Also, I speak three languages fluently so you'll excuse me if I choose to ignore the grammar nazi blitzkrieg, and let my written English freak flag fly.

• edited August 2022

I feel this very passive aggressively is a dig at a someone or someone's. Forealsies, they're living rent-free in your head, and that's a deal in this economy!

• edited August 2022

@cylee1180

But honestly it's not a dig at anyone. It's just a funny thought I had while reading a thread. Kind of like the advuce booth from peanuts. No attack or ill intent is meant towards any forum member.

• Okay! Cheers!

• I'm sorry if I made this thread go wrong. I thought it was for people with a sense of humor. I really did think it was just for fun. Have a good evening everybody. Sweet dreams. Oh yeah, good day for those not in the US :)

• 🤣🤣🤣 I've been in a great mood lately and especially today!! Unfortunately I'm in the high dessert so there are no roses to sniff (not that it matters since there's a severe thunderstrike warning in effect at the moment)... but earlier I got to breathe in the the rain soaked sagebrush and Ponderosa Pine ~ Fun Fact the cracks in the bark sometimes smell like butterscotch or vanilla!!

But thanks for the projection and for breaking the direct instruction from our moderators to never directly engage with me or tag me in the forums (ever).

If you don't want to fix your attempt at humor that's on you. But please keep my name out of your posts ~ I don't like seeing your username in my inbox amongst those I actually care about. Thanks.

• My understanding of the Cuddle Consultant position here is it’s maybe already filled and in that position you have to respond frequently throughout the day ?

• Alright, that's enough. Closing this down too.

This discussion has been locked.