Public cuddles

Friends, I have never done cuddling in public. What are possible place for cuddling in public? Please share experience if possible

Comments

• I bet you have and didn't realize it. 😉 Movie theaters, a blanket in a park, a bench, walking arm in arm, there are many places and ways to incorporate platonic cuddles or touch, in public.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• edited August 2022

I have only done public cuddling only once and here are my suggestions: A huge rock, beach, park, bench, outdoor picnic, botanical garden, camping, star gazing outside the field, etc.

• edited August 2022

We spent four hours sitting on a park bench and it was fabulous. I thought it would bother me but there were hardly any people out. I guess not too many intelligent people want to hang out in the Arizona sun for that much time.

• I have not done public cuddling either, but the beach sounds awesome. Though I am way more comfortable in the cold, being a bear and all.

• @SunsetSnuggles What you said! I'd definitely like to try someday, but I hadn't found anyone that would like to do that kind. Oh well, until then, I'll keep up with my imaginary cuddle partner! :)

• I’ve done cuddles in a city in Colorado and in a State Park in Indiana. The setting was beautiful for both. In Colorado we found a quite spot away from the parking lot. The nearby houses had privacy fences in their backyards to keep everyone in the park from seeing people in their backyards but privacy fences work in both directions and gave us some privacy as well 😊

The cuddle in an Indiana State park was just a few feet from a river which provided a beautiful and tranquil setting. There were people that walked within about 50’ of us on a walking trail but it wasn’t any big deal, they just passed by and kept on going.

• @cylee1180 If I come your way, I'll hit you up for some! 😎

~ Sunset Snuggles

• For public I've only done movies and liked it. It feels like a date. Make sure beforehand that the seats recline. I'd like to do a beach but at the moment due to health reasons I can't drive far and can't find any cuddler who will drive me there for a reasonable, or at least an affordable, rate.

• @SunsetSnuggles GOAT is always welcome to DC!

• Movie theater works well for an initial cuddle meet/attempt.

• Cuddling in a forest in a hammock is THE BEST public cuddle ever! It kinda closes up around you like two peas in a pod. Great during/after a hike. Did this a few months ago at the edge of a lake and watched osprey catch fish. One landed on a branch right in front of me and I got to just stare, it was awesome ❤️

• Yeah, I've cuddled in a hammock ... it's brilliant right up until the moment when somebody falls out.

• @CuddleDuncan ....then it's hilarious!

• I've done everything @SunsetSnuggles mentioned, but I like @Cuddle_RN 's suggestion.

• @zerocantaloupe well, it is for the person still in the hammock!

Which wasn't me. 🙄

• edited August 2022

I think I might buy this for hammock cuddles. Keeps mosquitoes out, and also might keep @CuddleDuncan in.

• @MxSmith That is so cool! I never seen a hammock like that before.

• Someone a while ago suggested the drive-in movie theater where you cuddle in your car. Or Movies in the park would also be cool. I still have never managed to cuddle and watch 4th of July fireworks.

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

I think cuddling in a raft on a smooth lake would be great.

• I predominantly only cuddle in public! I have a list in my bio about all of the places I've cuddled. The community cuddle events that I facilitate are also all in public, at parks. Public cuddles are so serene and grounding for all of those involved.

• @justjennn I really like your list. Train cuddling is definitely on my list as well.

@Btown this one's for you. What about a raft tent??

edited August 2022

@MxSmith That raft tent is perfect. Thank you for posting it. I am seriously going to check it out.

• @MxSmith we have this amazing train ride here in Colorado in Leadville and another one in Georgetown. Both are wonderful to cuddle on!

@Btown we should absolutely cuddle on one of those raft tents!

@justjennn I am going to check it out. You are first on the list.

• How about the public bathroom? I think I'm ahead of my time...

• @cylee1180 That would be some hardcore cuddling.
    One time I fell out of a hammock and no one was in it with me. I wish it was on video. My sis laughed hard.

• @achetocuddle I think the ambiguously clean floor tiling can add a new element to the cuddle. The toilet stall adds privacy and safety.

I have cuddled the porcelain God a few times.

• @Btown I was so sheltered when I was growing up I thought people only held on to the toilet while puking in the movies. Lol.

@cylee1180 Lol. That's one way of looking at it.