Todays Google Doodle

Comments

• I noticed that....and I love it! 🥰🤗

• What's the scoop on the zombies China tiktok? That's what I want to know.

• For that winning doodle and her statement, Google is giving her a $30,000 college scholarship.

Tech really has too much money 🤣🤣🤣

• @cde123 wow. good for her. That’s a nice chunk of change for school.

• 🤗. 🤗. 🤗
    AND—read the story about what it means to her, it’s about receiving support. ❤️

https://www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/teens-google-doodle-highlights-importance-of-having-support/

• This doesn't have anything with the Google design, but has anyone tried googling the characters from Friends? Try and google Ross Geller and click on the couch .... you can do the same with the other characters too. Fun!

• edited August 2022

Google does have some comedians working for it. For example, if you are a Harry Potter fan, you will be curious about the real life location of Hogsmeade, the village near Hogwart's School. It's on google maps, and I found it. No, it doesn't show up if you search. (I don't mean where it was filmed, I mean where it actually is. You can't see it if you go there, obviously ... it's magical, you see.)

I did post the location in a corner of some fandom so that the knowledge didn't die with me, and if you dig hard enough you will find it. Or just ask me.

(No, I'm not a Harry Potter fan, it was dumb luck. I was looking for something else. But it is pretty much where you would expect it to be.)

• Google the word, CATS then click on the orange paw logo, then click elsewhere on your screen ☺️🐾

• @RainsCuddle and that is why we love Google in spite of all its faults.

• Oh my goodness!! And "dogs" too!! 🐱🐶💓