Crazy cuddlers

[Deleted User]RScarf1 (deleted user)
I have been unsuccessful in finding a woman to cuddle with me in South Florida.  One cuddles said that she was abducted by aliens and that they put two implants in her.  She also claims that she is being stalked by a reptilian race of aliens.  Finally, I just decided that it was not in my best interests to meet with her.  I met another cuddler for coffee because she wanted to meet with me first.  We scheduled an appointment for next week, but I get a message from her stating that she became ill from working over the weekend and is suspending her services indefinitely.  She also blocked me after I replied that I hope she feels better.  I decided to go to an Asian massage parlor and asked them to hug me and they did.  Maybe they should do cuddling instead of massages.  They would make the same amount of money.  I have also decided that I may have to drive a couple of hours so I can get out of South Florida and meet cuddles who are normal. 

Comments

• [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    Should I go there? Okay I'll go there, don't those experiences go hand in hand with Floridas reputation :-p
  • [Deleted User]RScarf1 (deleted user)
    Yes, I am fully aware that I live in the craziest state in America.  
  • [Deleted User]Alternis (deleted user)
    edited February 2017
    Send her this
    I blocked her number.  I told the company that our schedules were not compatible and to send me someone else's contact information.  I doubt she will be getting any customers which is bad for her because she is unemployed and lives with her parents. 
  • [Deleted User]NJCuddleDevil (deleted user)
    @RScarf1  I want to talk to alien girl, she sounds interesting...
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    @NJCuddleDevil lol I was thinking the same thing
    We had long conversations. I thought we were going to meet, but the last straw for me was when she called me the day before and said she was in a McDonald's and one of these reptilians was there in the restaurant smiling at her, but he was disguised as a human with sunglasses like the Men In Black. She said earlier that she moved from California to Florida to get away from them and now after living in Florida for three years and the day before we were supposed to meet, they found her in Florida all of a sudden. I told her that I didn't feel comfortable meeting her and she abruptly hung up the phone. She would talk for so long, but say "to make a long story short" and then she would talk for a long time. She said that she was not scared about this alien stalking her, so I'm thinking why did she move to another state if she is not scared? These women are weird. It seems that they don't really want to be snugglers, but they both were new and I would have been their first customer. They just needed the money because one works but had her hours cut and the alien woman is unemployed. She has two kids and one of them lives with her and the parents. She hates Florida though and I can't blame her for that, but I've been here too long to just move somewhere else. She wants to go back to California. 
  • [Deleted User]Spoonie (deleted user)
    Keep her. We have enough crazies out here already. 
    LOL. I think she's going to be here for a while, maybe permanently. She's living rent free with her parents and they give her money. California is even more expensive to live in than Florida. 
  • @Rscarf1 - Not to worry, just tell her to contact the nearest Republican politician who  will relay the message to the POTUS who will then send his hit squad to deport the aliens and throw them over the wall.  Problem solved.
    I don't think Mexico wants them either.  We'll have to send them to the moon.  
  • We'll give Mexico tax incentives.
    The cuddle/snuggle company gave me another cuddler's contact information and this other cuddler said to me on the phone that she had no time to be a cuddler because she works full-time bartending.  I then contacted the company to get another woman's contact information and the company wants to know why I could not make appointments with the two previous cuddlers.  I explained to them why.  The company contacted alien woman who basically lied about me and stated that I missed two appointments.  I was near her home and she texted me that she was with her friend in another county and could not be there in time for the appointment.  The second time I tried to make an appointment, she tells me that the stalkers/reptilian aliens have found her.  I did not even tell the company about the aliens.  I just stated that I did not feel comfortable seeing her if she is being stalked.  She lied about me and now the company thinks that I am to blame.  I had to send another email to refute the lies she said about me.  I am the customer.  I can't even use the money that I spent because of these women who don't have the time to cuddle or don't really want to do it.  
  • @RScarf1 - I never pay in advance, just to avoid situations like your described.
    At first, I did not pay in advance.  I just sent them the name of who I was requesting.  The company told me to pay in advance before they would send me the contact information of the woman.  Hopefully, the company will now believe me and not her lies and I can finally meet someone normal. 
  • [Deleted User]FlowerofLife (deleted user)
    She's not crazy guys!  I can relate...wink, wink.  When I lived in Sedona, AZ last year, I had quite a few encounters with extra-terrestrials, but that's a whole other conversation for when you're ready for it:-) 
    Peace
    I have never seen aliens from outer space, but I did see a UFO in Florida.  I believe that we have been visited, but this woman's stories got crazier every time I talked to her. I could not deal with it and the fact that she lied about me adversely affects her credibility. 
  • [Deleted User]cuddledingo (deleted user)
    I want to talk to the alien women, as well!  I'm a writer and love interesting people :)
    Alien woman is off the company's website as well as the bartender who has no time to cuddle.  The truth prevails!  
  • [Deleted User]Victoria92 (deleted user)
    I don't know much about being stalked by aliens but I'm 42% sure my brother is an alien.
  • Aliens are the best cuddlers, how do you think they lull you into a semiconscious state so they can probe you?
    Ha ha.  Maybe so, but she is not an alien (I think).  
  • [Deleted User]Alternis (deleted user)
    Aliens make the worst big spoons. They just use it as an excuse to probe you.