What is this?

Been on this site for a while, first time I am seeing this:

Is this a flag that a pro sets, or is automatically applied after so many sessions with one?

Comments

• This happens when the client books with the pro twice on the website and it automatically appears "repeat client".

• edited August 2022

EDIT Ah I was mistaken

Neat feature, TIL.

• Moving this to Pro Cuddling.

• This is neat! But does it show up after the session has happened or CC has received their 15%?

• edited October 2022

It only shows up at all if the client has left Karma.

I don't know for sure, but I suspect that if there is existing Karma from the previous session it shows up shortly after the second session ends. Or perhaps the next day after an overnight update or something. Collecting commission is an administrative matter which might not happen for nearly a month.

It's fairly rare because an astonishing proportion of clients will see a professional only once, no matter how happy the experience. And of course, as with nearly everything, most clients don't leave Karma in the first place.

• I was curious because it showed up for one client but not on another, but both have left karma.

• Curious. Post the details on the thread on the General board "Ways this website can be improved" and the site management will see it.