Not a single active person from Poland here

Including all genders.

Too bad cause the idea behind this website sounds good

Comments

• I'm part Polish. Just...not...living there. 😉

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @OlivierT you are the first! I'm sorry you are in a cuddle desert. If I can encourage you to keep an eye on this platform, I expect cuddling will grow in your area.

• Spread the word!

• @OlivierT Hello from the USA. What is C2 level English? Just curious.

• [Deleted User]RainsCuddle (deleted user)

@OlivierT share the website with a few friends and Im sure the words will spread out! Good luck in your cuddles search 🤗🤍

Ive shared my profile link in a few of my social media profiles. Im sure if we all do the same it will help a lot growing the community here and there! 🌏

• edited August 2022

Hey @achetocuddle , there is an standard for describing language ability called CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) which distinguishes language levels on a scale from A1 to C2. C2 is the highest level on the CEFR scale and it implies that a language user can express himself fluently and precisely.

• Thank you @OlivierT. From your most recent post I can tell you are able to navigate English without any problem. Lol.

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

I love polish sausage

• @OlivierT
    Czesc Oli, there is one cuddler in Warsaw that is active I wrote to them when I was in Polska a few weeks back unfortunately they wouldn’t be there when I was in town, but still nice to have a response. But you’re lucky to live in Polska! So many kobieta!

• Yeah, more women than men made account here, but since neither of genders is active here it doesn't really matter. I guess I will have to try asking some of my irl friends. It will either work or be awkward : P

@OlivierT or maybe you will find out that one of your friend is also a cuddle enthusiast and it will be amazing!! 🥰

• That's possible : )

• Think about this positively -- there is now ONE ACTIVE POLISH CUDDLER!!!!

• @OlivierT doesn't hurt to send them a message even if they are inactive. You're sending out an SOS.

• edited August 2022

I guess it does not, I might send a few messages : )

• edited August 2022

Maybe try telling your friends about the cuddling website. That would be a nice indirect way of introducing the topic without fear of rejection or weirdness - tell them you're trying to popularize or normalize it.

• @OlivierT - Welcome!

Don’t know if people do this in Poland but perhaps you could make a small flyer about the site and put it in coffee houses or wherever one might find folks potentially interested in cuddling.

• [Deleted User]Nexusss (deleted user)

Very few members here in Germany, too. Got ghosted by one of the few active one's only signed up a few days after I did I believe. But there a few pros in my city! I'm waiting for a first response from one. We'll see how that goes!

Flyers is an awesome idea actually?!
    Maybe an official or community based flyer. Catchy and with the core message of this app, so that everyone could translate (if there's a need for that) and print out.
    I can't promise anything if I find the time for it soon to create a thread for feedback on a flyer design!

• edited August 2022

CC Posters ~ With room to write in translations!!

tagging: @Nexusss and @OlivierT

• Now we have TWO active Polish culddlers, I guess 😂 Hello! Unfortunately my phone is to full to load a photo, but I’m a real person!

• I'm from Poland and I'm on this site since 2019. No luck so far, maybe I'm doing it wrong. I plan to make flyers soon.