Is anyone having issues uploading photos to a forum thread?

I keep getting, "Server responded with 0 code" and the photo I uploaded goes away/never attaches.

Comments

• [Deleted User]Moxytocin (deleted user)

Funny thing... I just went to try it and got the same message. So I took a screen shot to show you. But... Oh yeah... 🤦🏻‍♀️ Lmao

• edited August 2022

Try saving your picture as a different file type.

• @MCcuddles2 - it's a picture taken with my phone. I never had that issue before.

• I took advantage of the situation and posted a nude photo. Don’t worry it’s my good side…which of course is relative. To what I have no idea.

• edited August 2022

Worked for me. Change the file type to a jpg.

• @MCcuddles2 - Because it's working now. It was down earlier.

• Glad it’s working for you now. Ghosts in the internet, perhaps, mucking things up.

• @Babichev - or gremlins.

• Yay another thread where I can post cat pic

Oh hey Mike you're back cool beano

• @pmvines - Thanks for posting that pic of my cat. 😍

• @pmvines I just noticed that that's a lot of Kleenex! I hope that you are not unwell!

• @Green_Eyes I adore you , but if you want Sir Louis you will have to fight me 🤨

• @UCpaaHVg6u0 igood eye and thanks for the concern. I had been dealing with severe tonsil and throat infection for a while , and ended up having them removed past wed. Still in recovery, tons of pain , hard time swallowing, sleeping off and on in my recliner mostly . They dont ever recommend doing this as an adult unless it's absolutely necessary. Kids tonsils and recovery etc is so much different. But I'm doing better now , was dehydrated due to not being able to swallow and ended up in ER for fluids etc. But so much better now than I have been . I hope by next week I'll be able to eat normal . I can only handle so much jello and ice pops . Luckily my mom has been stopping by to drop off egg drop soup and iced lattes which has been a life saver .

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

@pmvines Glad you are on the mend. I wonder why our bodies have useless parts such as tonsils anyway.

• @Btown - Because evolution is as random as it can be. Some new mutations die out, others don't and they go on and reproduce to make more of them.

• [Deleted User]Moxytocin (deleted user)

@pmvines as a side effect of not eating much, you probably aren't pooping very much either then? Hope the rest of your recovery and everything goes smoothly!

• @Moxytocin has my lack of poop reports been of concern ? Lol and yes , between the lack of food , inactivity, and heavy duty pain killer that I've been plunging into the back of my throat every 6 hrs , I am sure I will need some sort of poop intervention by the end of this .

• Sending you flowers! Get well soon @pmvines

• Thanks @Btown . I have to admit , I have been feeling really weak and puny throughout all this. I know it needed to be done, just hate how it feels and hate being dependent on others. I had to rely on a couple co workers to take me in and then stay during procedure and go to pharmacy , pick up supplies and get me settled in at home . I'll be glad when I'm off meds and can drive without risk of injury again

• @OhioMike that just looks too pretty to use 😂

• I hope you feel better soon @pmvines and your Mom sound so nice! 🤗💐
    I always miss my mom when i get sick ♾

I really don't like poop jokes. but they are a solid #2.

• Thank you everyone for your well wishes . I dont want to end up hijacking the thread with my maladies lol. But thanks to all of ya .

Apparently animal and toilet paper photos are working.