I wish...

I wish there was some way to easily and quickly dump the 240+ photos I took while I was in Norway at the beginning of the month and in the ones I took in Cleveland right after. I did add some of the very few pictures of myself that were from the Norway trip to my profile picture at least. But it was such a sight to behold all the nature on that trip. The of course I took plenty of pics at the rock n roll hall of fame in Cleveland. I think it would be a bit much for a forum post though.

Comments

• Maybe you could copy them to a dropbox type link, and set it to "view only"?? Or link to your facebook/instagram if that's allowed here??

• @quixotic_life Oh good idea. I think I will try the dropbox option some time. I haven't used facebook since 2015 and my instagram is private.

• I'd look at 240+ Norway pics.
    I went to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame when U2 was inducted. It was fun. I was impressed by Lake Erie.

• I know it's been a while, but I've been procrastinating. So I guess I had too many big files that would have exceeded the limit of a free dropbox account. Therefore I decided to leave off the video files, which I guess there were a lot of. So the actual number of photos is less than 240. I'm not sure if I forgot to include any in the folder but here it goes:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3b43pahy2fldbo7/AADPDM_bFCe3rxkGOIdevGb4a?

• I wish people could/would communicate better or have courage to cancel instead of ghosting. 😠

• I wish gas station sushi 🍣 was a great idea !

• I wish people would actually answer messages

I wish CC would require people to fill out thier about me section as well as turn thier profile off after a year of inactivity.

• [Deleted User]Moxytocin (deleted user)
    edited September 2022

I wish other people didn't have free will. It's so annoying. (/s)

• "I don't know what more to ask for.
    I was given just one wish."

• from Royksopp's "What Else is There"
  • I wish money didn't rule the world & everyone could have their basic need fulfill without having to struggle or stress...

• edited September 2022

I wish that Tropical Storm Ian doesn’t turn into a Hurricane and doesn't make landfall in Florida (or anywhere for that matter).

• @RainsCuddle and @warm_embrace ... agreed.

I wish everyone had enough, and I wish the hurricane would not hit land. ... I am glad I don't live in FL anymore.

• [Deleted User]SomeFatLoser (deleted user)

To Ohio like:
    Do the EU their crab one too, it's really great!

Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to reply directly to your message or to tag you... I'm what the French would call, "la dumbass".

• I wish people on this site didn't pose as enthusiasts, waste my time with "first I'd like to get to know you" enthusiast hoops, pause their account when the "pending professional" notifier would normally be up, and then spontaneously appear as a professional willing to cuddle anyone with a C-note.

But I guess it's okay to waste a man's time in the attempt to try to gain potential customers...