Female cuddling safety

What our some safety precautions one might take while going on out calls for cuddling 

Comments

• [Deleted User]Alternis (deleted user)
    edited February 2017
    I'd say a good way to start is asking them what do they want to get out of the session/why they want to see a pro and Skype call them so you know what they look like.

The question helps filter out pervs and the Skype call confirms identity.

I did both for a pro and I thought it was pretty reasonable and a good start.
  • Bring some pepper spray and have it in an arms reach.. Skype call is good to talk to them beforehand. Ask them about their education experience (what they majored in etc) and different hobbies they have.. and dont go if you feel uncomfortable after that.
  • @deulerner  i would think have macy in arms reach of me might create tension but i believe its better to be safe then sorry thanks for the info
  • I pretty much would like to keep my cuddling career a secret, do you believe its necessary to inform someone where your going n what time your expecting to be back just incase ?
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    Do any pros have stories where something dangerous happened? I've been on cuddle comfort for quite awhile and the only thing I really remember hearing was the Jade and Brandon story.
  • @morpheus whats the jade and brandon story 0_0
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    edited February 2017
    No one was hurt and I dont t think anything was ever confirmed but it was a big blowup on the message boards. I don't remember anything else being mentioned regarding anyone being hurt etc I think all those threads were deleted.
  • [Deleted User]Victoria92 (deleted user)
    I personally have taken 2 self-defense classes and am trained in Taekwondo. I'm also good at wrestling. I know that I can take most people down but there isn't always a guarantee so I make sure to tell someone where I'll be and when I'll be done. I do recommend self-defense classes for females anyway, no matter what they do for a living. If someone feels comfortable with a weapon such as, mace or a mace then they should carry one around(if they can carry a mace, I'm sure about the laws on medieval weaponry). I am a weapon of mass destruction so I'm good on my own. ^^