Cuddle Soaking

In seriousness so complete it's unquestionable and with my tongue so far from my cheek that it is actually on the moon:

How do all you lovely people feel about having an erect penis pressed against you during a cuddle, no shifting of positions, no interposition of pillows, just you and the unmoving dick?

(For reference: "soaking" is sex without thrusting—not real sex and thus acceptable outside marriage, according to some members of strict religious sects.)

1. Is cuddle soaking platonic, and would you be okay with being the receiving buddy?14 votes
    1. Yes it's platonic, and yes I'd be fine with that.
      21.43%
    2. No it's not platonic, and no I wouldn't be okay with it.
      64.29%
    3. Yes it's platonic, but no I wouldn't be okay with it.
        0.00%
    4. No it's not platonic, but yes I'd be fine with it.
        7.14%
    5. Other
        7.14%

Comments

• Considering that I only cuddle women, I'd have a big problem if I felt a penis pressing into me. No offense to trans people,

• @Mike403: So you wouldn't be okay with it, but do you think it's platonic?

• @DaringSprinter - I manage to cuddle just fine without getting a raging boner by not having sexual thoughts during the session. If somebody has an issue with that happening, they should take care of themselves before the session.

• [Deleted User]HedgehogHugs (deleted user)

I think it depends on the intentions of the cuddler with the erection.

If it is for sexual gratification then it is not platonic, and is not OK, and I would have an issue with it.

However, I'm sure most of us know by now that erections are not necessarily a sign of sexual arousal, and can be a signifier of warmth and comfort, like in newborn babies born with penises. In this instance it is platonic and I wouldn't mind it.

(Side note- I have not come across 'soaking' in a sexual sense and I am confused as to the purpose of it. I will be doing further research)

PS: saying 'no offense' does not make your comment inoffensive to trans women who may still have penises. Trans women are women, regardless of genetalia.

• @HedgehogHugs - I beg to differ, but we have our own opinions. Trans women still needs to clearly mention what they are in their profile so we can make informed consent.

• edited August 2022

@Mike403: So you think getting a boner while cuddling and then holding it against your cuddle buddy without moving it is not platonic?

Side note: the offense is in the assumption that women don't have dicks. A better way of saying it would be that because you only cuddle people who don't have dicks (not women, since that's not a group of people without dicks), you'd "have a big problem" if you felt one pressing into you.

• It's possible to have an erection for non-sexual reasons. The term I've seen is "euphoria boner". That said, I'd have to consider deliberate contact (including sustained contact) with genitalia to be sexual.

I'll also note that profiles only indicate your gender, not what genitalia you have.

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

I think it is not platonic and I wouldn't be ok with it.

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

Seems like there is a boner joke here but I don't want to be cocky.

• @melissa_em

I'd have to consider deliberate contact (including sustained contact) with genitalia to be sexual.

Well put. That's my perception of it.

• Pass. That's a NOPE from me. 🤣🤣🤣

• Locking this thread. Multiple threads have been brining up the topic of erections during a session lately and now there's one about "soaking" with asking thoughts who would be ok with this after defining what it is. To be clear... touching, groping, pressing, thrusting, rubbing or any other verb you want to use is not allowed during a platonic cuddle session. Should someone get an erection during a session either take a break or readjust to a different position so as to not continue encouraging the arousal. Anyone attempting to do more should result in the other person leaving or asking the aroused person to leave and to be reported.

This discussion has been locked.