Who do you contact if a cuddler robbed me?

edited August 2022 in General

As the title says Who do you contact if a cuddler robbed me?

Comments

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)
    edited August 2022

Report them from their profile and contact the police as well is what I'd assume to be the best general course of action.

• [Deleted User]CoffeeMama (deleted user)

Ditto. Police and report.

• edited August 2022

Moving to General.

As the others have said, report them to the police and report them to the site. On their profile page near the top right there’s a small box with three dots. Click on it and you will see an option to report.

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

You could consider Ghost Busters too.

• :( I'm sorry.

• edited August 2022

Also, if you can get the drop on the robber by chance, I would consider it a public service if you made the robber Cuddle-Uncomfort. Preferably permanently.

• Thanks all waiting on the site to see what would happen next, not giving out details yet. I’ll give her, her side of the story.

• Reported it twice on The site and nothing is happening?

• If you have evidence you were robbed then contact police / if you met a first date at Starbucks and the person robbed you wouldn't you call police

• @skcirtap I'm sure something will happen, I'd give it some time for mods to tend to it. Sorry to hear of your experience, that's terrible and hope you get it resolved.

• Are you open to sharing details such as how you were robbed or what was taken from you?

• edited August 2022

And don’t forget to give them bad karma. Unless of course they were such a good cuddler that it made up for being robbed.

• Well I’m sorry for this individual that was robbed. This is a very common thing and it’s not just something that would or could happen on here.

There is a thread on here about cat fishing. And this is the problem with the vulnerability of paying money for something or services within the rules and guidelines that you possibly or potentially would never receive after you pay.

The concerning thing is this and other sites have no true way to verify authenticity or identity. And a drivers license is not a true and valid way for anybody to be able to verify with false identity Folsom personation and creating or assuming an alter ego.

This is very common and this is why the professionals charging for services should have to provide a true source of their identity. I know that in a lot of states in the United States they have come up with the REAL ID, it’s a drivers license that is much more difficult to duplicate even though anything is possible.

There should have to be something that is able to be verified as far as certification through any accreditation organization and maybe that should be the only form of ID that is excepted an able to be used by a professional.

But in order to make anything like this happened to protect the consumer as professional services we will all need to rally together and request that the site become a secure site and only allowing those that have professionally been verified to offer professional services.

• I'm so sorry. 😕 Have they been banned? Did the police do anything - if you contacted them?

• edited October 2022

It’s very common for it to be mentioned of cuddlers falling asleep during an appointment. In my opinion, this is a prime moment of risk. Not just for theft but also compromising situations for blackmail. I say this for men as much as women. Identity theft. Exploitation of personal & financial information. This is why all involved absolutely have every right to take all steps in order to feel safe, be safe, & remain safe.

In my short time on here I see some genuinely good people. As far as I have observed. I’ve seen a few sketchy types but by & far I see good.

Be safe everyone. Be wise. Be you.

• I’m a big strong man. No cuddler will rob me.

• edited October 2022

@Scorpiosventure

request that the site become a secure site and only allowing those that have professionally been verified to offer professional services.

Not going to happen. This is a social networking site like Twitter and Instagram, and you don't need a driving licence to get an account there. CC is not a cuddling agency: the site is hired by the professionals, not the other way around.

What you are talking about is a cuddling regulatory body, which would be a wonderful thing but is years if not decades away.

In the meantime, caveat emptor.

• She’s been banned, thanks all.

• @skcirtap - glad to hear it. 🫂

• What did I miss ?