Are profile reviews a thing?

[Deleted User]Momoo (deleted user)

Basically the title. I'm new-ish here (haven't been on the site in many years) and am wondering if anyone could give critiques on me. I've read a great deal of topics on this, including all of the FAQ and many posts by CuddleDuncan and others, but any other help would be greatly appreciated!

If this isn't allowed, feel free to lock/delete this thread.

Comments

• @Momoo ~ Welcome to CC!!
    I think your profile is fantastic ~ and your photos a delight!! I'm wishing you much cuddle success, and hope to one day meet your effervescent self!! 🤗

• Yes, this is absolutely allowed.

No, I can't see any way of improving it. Great job.

• Agree with @CuddleDuncan and @quixotic_life It is a fabulous profile. You are very clear and intentional. 😊

I plan to continue exploring other related events and festivals in the near future.

Just a heads up.... Looks like there's going to be a Meet & Greet in your neck of the woods! Keep watch on the MEGA thread for new info.

WELCOME TO THE SITE!! And.... as always.... MAY THE CUDDLE GODS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR!

• Your profile is amazing. No need to change it! Switch up pics now and again to keep your profile fresh! You have a really inviting and warm presence in your profile. Like, I can enjoy myself snuggled into you at a cafe while discussing some deep stuff! 🌸🌸

• Hello folks. Hope everyone is doing well today . I’m also in the same boat as Momoo.
    Requesting some feedback on my personal profile so I can learn the protocol or way of operating within this community. I’m also new here, and could use the critique of a pro-cuddler or two. Thank you
    John

• @Momoo welcome to CC!!!! You have an OUTSTANDING profile. You made a great choice to join a great community. I wish you major success here on CC.

• @Momoo I like your profile. It made me want to hang with you and discuss museums. Did you ever see the Museum of Jurassic Technology, in Los Angeles? I'm also curious what kind restaurants you like. Well done!

• One could have a beautiful profile and still be a creep. Just saying. It’s the karma section that counts ;)

• @SilenceMe I’ve also seen plenty of creeps be absolutely horrible and have a crap ton of karma so 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Definitely a cool welcoming profile

• edited August 2022

It's a great profile. You seem interesting and very self-aware. Great photo choices. I reckon you give great conversation as you cuddle.

• Thanks Mike. I do like to express my thoughts ,yes. Wow! Now I’m just wired up because you said that lol. I’ve never experienced a community setting quite like this .. it almost feels like a vast village of members that thrive off each other in developing key relationship skills with one another. By kind of working on each other . I feel strangely grateful for this environment even though I’m yet to get a session lined up.

• [Deleted User]Momoo (deleted user)

@metanoiahour I feel weird saying this but I'm not sure @Mike_Girard 's comment was directed as you. Please do correct me if wrong, though! I hope I don't sound pompous for saying this.

Thanks everyone for the support! It's much appreciated.

@sillysassy just saw the MEGA thread, I'll definitely keep an eye out!

• @Momoo you look like so much fun! I really hope you find wonderful cuddle buddies! Welcome!

• @Momoo oh haha! 😂Well , maybe not. Mike is one of my profile visitors, hence the assumption .

@metanoiahour Makes sense!

• @metanoiahour ~ I like your profile but can see a couple things for you to consider. First, the part about boundaries almost has too much of the good stuff and is a little hard to follow. And second would be to switch your primary profile pic to one where you're smiling. Other than that ~ Welcome to CC and good luck to you!!

• @quixotic_life Awesome! Thanks for taking the time and looking at my profile/pics . I’d love to hear another pro also weigh in . Have to work on being less long-winded but still deliver to the point :)
    Have a great day ma’am
    Side note: does CC show all profile visitors? Not seeing you on the list .

edited September 2022

@metanoiahour great new picture!

It seems CC does have a limit for visitors you can see. I'm not sure if it's numerical or time-based, though.

• @metanoiahour~ Oh, I'm not a pro. Not sure why I didn't show, but I just visited again, so maybe now I will? Lovely new profile pic choice btw!!

• @quixotic_life what a nice compliment! Thank you again . I have a dozen new profile views since participating in the forums.
    @Momoo thanks man . Enjoy your day brother

• Your photos are amazing!!!