Comments

• In order to love life we must learn to love ourselves correctly

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

"Love is never having so say you're sorry".

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

@OhioMike Good band in their day.

• Love is patient and kind.

• Love is a good horse and a loyal dog.

• Some very nice and true reply’s
    For me true love is shown when you never ever had an argument in 35 years of marriage!!!!!! I know that may be hard to believe, but it’s was very true for me.

• edited August 2022

What I got

"What I got

• edited September 2022

Love is watching someone die. So who’s gonna watch you die?

Edit: I included the song because it’s a reference to a loved one who is there for someone on their death bed when they pass. Not anything else lol.

• [Deleted User]HedgehogHugs (deleted user)

For other people.

• edited August 2022

One of the most over used words in the human language

• edited August 2022

I love the movie Love Actually. You know that scene where Emma Thompson’s character is listening to Both Sides Now by Joni Mitchell? Well I cry my eyes out every time I see that scene. I never ever wanna feel like that. So in that case, love is for her children. Damn you Professor Snape 😅

• @Charlie_Bear … I so agree about the movie Love Actually. Great movie.

• Love Stinks! Lol

• @TNNative it’s so good!! It’s definitely one of my all time favorites. I could watch it on repeat all day.

• Love is more than mercy and respect between hearts, it transcends types of hearts (many animals-humans/between different animals), and other intangibles such as love for country or an ideal. In brain function is traced to oxytocin but has unexplainable aspects as well. I heard once that birthplace of love is vulnerability - don’t know how far that is true but existence of love between hearts and staying there in time seems like keeping a candle lit in a storm. @waynewv sounds divine!

• @HUGGGGGG , very well put!!!
    I find it hard to put into words kind of like when I was asked why I like to cuddle.

• [Deleted User]Jacob879 (deleted user)

Love is a word people use to take advantage of and use others.

• Love is poorly defined.

"We demand immediate unquestioning obedience from you because we love you! We beat and starve you for disobedience, delayed obedience, having a facial expression we don't like, making too much noise, etc., because we love you! This is what love is! We want what's best for you—genuinely, we do! And this is what's best. This is love!"

...That was my introduction to love. Who knows what anybody means by it? There are a lot of wild definitions out there!

My partner and I use it as shorthand for "I feel intense positive emotions when I see or think about you, and I value you highly: perhaps even above my own life. I never want to be without you."

But that's just us.

• @DaringSprinter That's about as good of a definition as any.

• [Deleted User]Moxytocin (deleted user)

• @stormydaycuddle i’d like to change my answer to yours