Any new interesting shows to cuddle to?

I don't ever know what to watch or put on and my clients also don't know. Any recommendations?

Comments

• What type of genres?

• It honestly depends on the preference and mood of everyone involved. Do you want to be drawn into the show, or just have it running as background? Would any of the scenes or themes be uncomfortable for anyone? And so on.

Until you know each other's preferences well enough to have at least a basic idea of what to suggest, it can be difficult to pick.

• Stranger Things, The 100, Wheel of Time.... All depends what you both like.

• David Attenborough wildlife documentaries. Comforting voice, beautiful pictures.

• [Deleted User]MavReborn (deleted user)

If you and your client are okay with subtitles, A LOT of the Korean shows on Netflix are really really good!!!! I just started Alchemy of souls and it is VERY GOOD! Though the episodes are over an hour long.

@CuddleDuncan for some reason my just waking up brain read David as avoid >_< And it really made me laugh!

That wasn’t supposed to be an angry face, but a, “doh!” Face!

• @CuddleDuncan - great suggestion! Whenever I cuddle we normally have music play (instruments only, no voices) such as Tibetan Chakra music or something streaming from Apple Music’s “Spa” channel.

On two occasions I have watched a movie with a cuddle partner but hose were both extended cuddles (3 hrs or more) and once I met a cuddle partner to see a movie together at a theater.

David Attenborough sounds like a great choice to put on in the background for a cuddle!

• Documentaries and Ted Lasso- That show just makes you feel good.

• The Netflix series about Mormons is good

• [Deleted User]TerriBogard (deleted user)

Seconding Stranger Things! I'll also add the Netflix series Sandman.

• @MavReborn The korean shows/movies that have been on netflix have been above average for sure. I added alchemy of souls to my list.

• Football 🏈

It’s football season again 🙂

• well the Mandalorian season 3 is coming out soooon!! im super excited for it!