Avoid seeing the same snuggler for too long

Some advice for other clients.
Avoid seeing the same snuggler pro for too long.
The problem is you can get attached. And when they quit or move or leave. It will hurt almost like a break up. But the bad kind where you sever all ties and don't talk to them ever again.
Some snugglers pros want regulars. And that's fine. Makes sense. But as a client you will just get hurt if you only see the same pro each time for months on end.
In my case. The snuggler quit cause her bf told her to. And then she couldn't keep in touch cause he was jealous of that too.
But they also promise to keep in touch and what not. But those promises don't mean jack. So please. Don't do it to yourself.
Have a nice day.

Comments

• [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    We're pretty lucky in the LA area to have such wide variety, I know not all cities are like that. Spread the word people, everyone needs a cuddle buddy or two or three :-)
  • [Deleted User]FlowerofLife (deleted user)
    @ greenearth - I feel much compassion for you my Dear.  Not all people are incapable of continuing a friendship, or at the least some form of communication.  Sounds as though she didn't end this in a positive or healthy way, leaving you in this state.  Everything in life happens for a reason.  It's what we take from it that will either make us, or break us.  And one important thing, "never take anything personally."  We are all here of "free will".  As humans we have the tendency to attach ourselves to things, and people.  Nothing is permanent, so let's enjoy the fun, beauty, and joy that's in the present.  Love & Big hug to you!  Namastè 
  • What FlowerofLife says is so true: trust me when I tell you one has to learn to let go. I speak from personal (recent) experience. Not a snuggler but someone I fell in love with. When it ended (mutually), I was crushed emotionally. It has taken me close to 2 months to "recover". One thing I learned is don't get too attached to anyone so quickly. Enjoy the moments we share as humankind and learn to love you. It's easier said than done and I am still working on this myself, but one thing for sure is I won't allow myself to hurt myself by getting so wrapped up like that again. If there is a true connection that is meant to last, it will without anxiety, pressure or being staged if that makes sense.
  • I initially wanted to say "sorry ..... @ im800mhz.(can relate.. guess we all can to been crushed emotionally; the pain, loss)

However, it sounds like the experience is also developing you & already is.

It's hard for most of us to attach "healthily" (whatever that means).

It sounds vry hopeful that you are developing self love, experience and observation shows in time that will automatically attract better fits for you and more helpful attachments.

Sending u virtual hugs & all the best on the wonderful experiences your process will bring.
  • edited March 2017
    Forsure Agree with flower, and well everyone else on this thread. 
    Don't ever see parting in a negative way. I always say people come and go in your life for a reason. Take what you have learned from them to become a better you every day, and don't get hung up on the past. There are millions of people in the world<3

• Honestly, life is hard and there are tough times. But from what I have learned is this; that each trial and obstacle helps us to grow and in the end, that happy ending will always occur. It is a matter of persistence and self-love and self-respect. We all owe it to ourselves to be happy. If I didn't, I would have never met all fell in love with my true love and beloved. The truth is, love is not always easy, situations surrounding the individuals can have an impact and may cause strain. But if someone is worth it, then fight for them. My beloved goes through manic, crippling depression and it can be hard, especially when you yourself have manic, crippling anxiety and chronic depression. But if you keep you chin up and keep on keeping on, in any endeavor you pursue, then hope will live and the light will appear in your future and life. Things wouldn't feel the same if all we knew was just happiness, joy, and comfort, and love, etc. We have to experience the the opposites, for when we do, it makes the happiness all the more rich and beautiful. The comfort all the more sweet and inviting. The joy all the more uplifting and the love all the more real and true. Okay, enough mushy stuff since it is kinda out of place for this thread hehe
  • [Deleted User]FlowerofLife (deleted user)
    @ Rei - Wow!  songs from the heart:-)
    edited March 2017
    It's difficult for me to think that a professional cuddler can truly understand what a client such as @greenearth feels. I have been in his shoes before and developed a closeness to a pro and once I was unable to pay for a session, I was really of no use to her. @greenearth had a different situation, the pro he developed a closeness to quit and then had no use for him. Here you have professional cuddlers that have an endless amount of clients developing bonds with them whereas we are developing a bond with one person. How can one person mean all that much to a pro when they have an endless amount of clients constantly contacting them where as we as clients develop a closeness to one person and want to have a friendship with that one person. I cuddled frequently with the same pro and when I had a spell where I was broke and she wouldn't pay any attention to me, it affected me in a very negative way. It was one of the worst rejections that I have ever felt because it's not like I did anything wrong, I just had no money. I genuinely thought she was my friend but I was wrong. Ever since that happened, I have almost completely withdrawn from people and no longer develop a closeness to anyone. I am not saying that pros should be friends with their clients, in the end I can see that I should have never expected it. It does however bother me to think that a pro cuddler can think they can relate to how a client can feel. There's no way. Someone in this thread said, there's a million people in the world. The reality is, there may be a million people in the world for you that come knocking on your door but there is not a million people for me in my world.
  • Yeah Morpheus understands. Afraid you pros do not. But I appreciate you trying.
  • @greenearth I am sorry if I offended it or hurt your feelings it isn't my intention. I am totally new to this, just became a pro today. But, at least for me, there are more important things in this world than money. As a person with very very few friends, I cherish every single one of them. If I became an earnest friend to a client, I wouldn't think all too much of the money. A business is still a business, but people are people and you need to treat people right. We all have feelings. So, I am so sorry if I was mean to you with my remark
    I don't feel that anyone in this thread was mean to me. All I'm saying is that there's no way a pro can understand the emotions that @greenearth and myself have gone through.
  • For sure @Morpheus and @greenearth. It is a situation, I unfortunately have no experience in. I want to be empathic and sympathic...cuz what you two been through, sounds really cruel :(
  • Want to point out that @brandi is really good at making you feel like you aren't just a client when you're with her.
    I mean sure we have disagreed on things in forums but she was very nice in person and I have sent clients her way when they ask me for pros to see.

Yea going along with what @greenearth said, despite the disagreements on the board in the past, there was no venom in my comments directed at anyone.