I was just reported 😥

Never have I ever been reported on this site. Been talking to a potential client for a while and we arranged a session. He gave me his address and I calulated travel fees for 3.5 hour commute there and back. He then said NOPE and I wished him well and canceled the session. He then left me a bad review and told me that he reported my profile. Should I be worried? I've been a cuddler on this site for 3 years now and this was a newbie with zero karma. I don't want to get banned for this. What can I do? I felt he did this out of spite and to feel he had some control over the situation. I'm going to the Vegas meet-up and I don't want to lose connection 😭

Comments

• Not sure what the basis for the report would be. You were discussing terms, he refused to meet them, so cuddle canceled. That probably happens all the time. If he is going to claim something else happened, he will need to be able to substantiate it.

• @TeaBabe If there are no other omitted facts, it sounds like this client is going to be going through some things, not you.

• I’ve received false and malicious karma before and the mods removed it. I’m sure you’ll be fine.

• Girl, you did nothing wrong. You wont get banned, it seems the client was looking for more.

• @TeaBabe
    Just report him, smile and go do something that makes you happy.

You won't be banned because some people can't read profiles. Consider his outrage a blessing. You avoided him.

• The only thing that could be used against me is that when I looked back on our messages I quoted him $75 for the travel fee but when he gave me his address I did the math and it was like $87 for 25/hr there and back so I charged $90. Is that bad? I didn't even remember the original quote untill I looked back. I'm not trying to up pricing I just did the math and round up the $87 so it was a solid number.

• @TeaBabe girl listen to me, don't stress. He's one of hundreds here.
    The mods will remove vindictive karma, you just have to report it.

• @Rezz thank you 🥺

• Seems you've dodged a bullet, Hon. 🫂

• @Green_Eyes I def think I did

• I have nothing to add except a few metoos. And that when I see TeaBabe talking to Green_Eyes, I keep seeing Green Tea.

• @TeaBabe Sadly, not everyone understands that a lot is involved with driving 3.5hrs for a session. Not a lot of people would be willing to drive that far, either. It would be more than reasonable to charge for that travel. Like @zerocantaloupe said, if that's all there is to it, then you shouldn't have anything to worry about. AND, if he left you a bad karma based on you not meeting him on his specific terms, then I'm sure site admin will take care of that, too. I'm sure they'll take all things into consideration, and you should be fine.

• @TeaBabe As a multiple repeat cuddler with you, I can't see ANY of that being true. I know I've mentioned how reliable you are. Usually, I don't even wait for the 'I'm here' text - I just head for the door because I know you'll be there. I've had nothing but clear communication and five star experiences with Teababe.

• I so appreciate you @QuietTimes 😊

• @TeaBabe
    I have taken care of this.

• @TeaBabe I'm sorry this happened to you and you ran into a bad egg. I don't think anyone reasonable would want to ban you over this. The negative karma isn't legitimate.

I think $25/hr is a very reasonable travel fee as well.

• Seems legit. You behaved like a professional.

• @TeaBabe That is awful. I know mods have already taken care of this and I see why that made you worried about your standing, but I don't think based on what little of the forum I've read that you would ever have to worry about clients like that messing up your standing or connection :)

• edited September 2022

@melissa_em 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Green tea

• Having been here a while, I have observed ....

There are standard types of false or malicious reports and the mods are very familiar with them.

Established members get the benefit of the doubt over noobs with no karma, friends, bookings or forum posts.

If there is too much doubt, nobody gets banned. Or rather, everybody is given a length of rope and the opportunity to hang themselves. The bad 'uns usually do so, quite quickly.

You don't get banned for an honest mistake; fixed, apologised and not repeated.

You don't get banned for minor misdemeanours.

You do get banned for serious or repeated breaches of the Terms of Service; or being genuinely disrespectful to the site or the mods.

• For the most part over my time on here i haven’t had anyone report me, but i did get a warning recently by a moderator. That annoyed me, but i don’t think reports bring the action it just brings attention for someone to investigate. The OP seems as if you had an entitled person upset they didn’t get their way.

• @TeaBabe glad it was taken care of. This client seems like he was looking for more than just a platonic cuddle.

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

@TeaBabe You handled that as well as could be so don't worry about any repercussions.

• Thank you everyone. I feel better about it today. I agree I think he was looking for more than cuddles. He said 'after looking at your pictures, I was wondering if you do massage' 🤨

• I know who you’re talking about. He reported and got banned a pro right after you. Not going into the specifics, but she dodged a bad situation for herself by not agreeing to meet for the cuddle.

• She wishes she saw your karma that you left a couple days ago.