Ok, hear me out. ASMR clinics should be a thing.

[Deleted User]Emerald20772 (deleted user)
edited September 2022 in General

I’m talking light back scratching (shirt on) and hair playing/brushing, listening to calming sounds like bubbles, rain, ocean waves. You just walk in, request what you would like, then have it done to you. What do you guys think? And what other ASMR activities can you guys think of for this? Hey, perhaps we could even have something like this at a cuddle party 😁

I would be complete if someone gave me a long back scratch and then brushed my hair.

Comments

• That sounds nice. I vaguely remember seeing ASMR services offered on a profile here, but I don’t remember who.

• edited September 2022

I love this! And I feel like it comes up in cuddling often. People often ask or mention things that would feel good that are kind of complimentary to cuddling, but I like the idea of specifically mentioning ASMR options. I saw one person who mentioned how calming the sound of ocean buoys were and I've been wanting to make that happen for him ever since. I've also used paint brushes for soft touch. More on the aquatics theme, I feel like it would feel amazing to be completely relaxed floating in a body of water and have someone else kind of pull your body through the water.

The only issue I foresee is that ASMR requests could function as a catch all term for odd fetish requests...people sometimes treat the term "cuddling" in this overly vague way. Like cuddling = all types of touch. I think if you were going to intentionally offer ASMR, it would be worth specifying certain options.

• @MxSmith $(price): You can come lay on my couch while I wrap my Christmas presents

• This is actually an amazing idea....like actually marketable and viable business model. Will be niche at first and probably struggle but it's good to be on the trough of a rising wave. Would need venture capital money to support until that wave really starts to get going.

• Hmm - masseuses may take these as a request?

• [Deleted User]Moxytocin (deleted user)

@MxSmith I'm snickering at the typo in your last sentence. 🙊

• [Deleted User]Emerald20772 (deleted user)

Some video examples. Bottom one I need someone to do for me asap 😁🥲