People who joined in the last 2 years, what are your favorite things about this site?

Is there someone friendly and helpful you would like to tag ?
A forum thread you love to read?

Comments

• The message board, absolutely.

The community. Major shoutout to @justjennn for her group cuddles.

Too many awesome new friends to list.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• My favorite is reading the forum drama and then gossiping about with my cuddler.

• My favorite is the forum. I really feel that I'm getting to know quite of the people here. My favorite might change, if I ever manage to find an enthusiast who's willing to cuddle without being concerned with my age.

• @NQIGCyan oh my goodness 🤗. Absolutely understand that. Ohmygosh! Countless times have I been involved in that 🤣. Great comment !

• My favourite thing is that it could potentially help me find someone I can cuddle with. It gives the hope of human connection.

After 17 years of not having anyone to cuddle with, now I have hope that one day I get to cuddle again.

Thank you.

• I love the way it complements my current business and allows to me to exercise my talents without shame. I think this is an important service for many and professional cuddling is advantageous for clients and pros alike! Paying for a service removes all other expectations and allows for a stress free opportunity!