Big Spoon vs. Little Spoon: the Final Showdown

edited September 2022 in General

Which do you prefer: being the big spoon or the little spoon? Or do you like to switch it up? Sound off! I have my preference...but I wanna hear from you!

1. Big spoon vs. Little Spoon49 votes
    1. Big
      26.53%
    2. Little
      22.45%
    3. Both
      44.90%
    4. Neither
        6.12%

Comments

• I love them both. To me, they are very different cuddle experiences. Both are great!

• I'm new at this, and I think that big spoon sounds good, but have a question. I'm trying to visualize how, if I were a big spoon, with a female little spoon, how can I hold her in such a way, that I can be sure that my hands won't come into occasional contact with the underside of her breasts

• @GreatHornedOwl it’s definitely up to what your cuddler is comfortable with. Ask what she prefers. When I do little spoon, my cuddlers can do a few different things. They can rest their arm on my thigh, or rest their hand on my waist, or rest their arm and hand across my belly and other times I will hold their hand close to my face. Their arm is snuggled in between my arms and resting across my chest with their hand by my face.

• @GreatHornedOwl I usually put my hand that goes over them on their stomach, waist or thigh and my hand that is under them I usually hold their hand or place it on my other hand.

• I love both. Although I will say as a guy who just cuddles women, I find that most women prefer to be the little spoon 90% of the time. I enjoy being the big spoon, BUT I’d rather switch it 50/50. It gets HOT being the big spoon all the time. I need fresh air sometimes.

One thing I like about being the big spoon though is if she has long hair, I like to drape her hair over my face. I know it’s kind of weird, but all my cuddle buddies have actually liked it. Some were a little confused at first but quickly become okay with it.