Helping a friend, need advice.

So I have this friendship for about 15 years plus, little background on my friend Gio. Well Gio I met at highschool senior year, we took off from there and lost communication for a couple years. In that time Gio went to Ecuador and became a coke dealer /user. Update now we cross paths thru ps4 console, it was as nothing ever changed. As the years went by I saw his ways, have helped him come out of Ecuador but he himself wanted better for him. He comes well off family, moms a well known famous piano artist ( won't name her out of respect of the fam). He traveled to Spain his home birth land, Mongolia his homeland and Germany which was going to be home from now on. Sadly after couple months his back in Ecuador... saying his afraid of the future and he need to get his mind up. For me I feel as I don't know what else to do to help him, say or do. Feel disappointed time after time drugs keep beating him to the ground. Today I invited him to do abs with me, he did.. we woke up 8 am, I was at the park and we did abs thru what's app. any advice, I would appreciate. I can write more about our friendship, just little sum of what's going on. thank you everyone!!

Comments