The blessing and the curse of the internet

Meeting people you'd love to hang out with, and they're all so far away.

Comments

• edited September 2022

@GreyingBear I hear ya man, especially being here in alabama I know the feeling all too well . I am fortunate enough too have a good car and dont mind driving to the next state or 2 over,

• I'm smack dab in the middle of Texas. Driving to the next state from here is a 2- or 3-day commitment at least.

• Yeah, well at least you lot can. I'm stuck on this wretched island.

• Truer words never spoken.

• blessing: connecting with people, movies, video games
    curse: internet addiction

• [Deleted User]oneway3190 (deleted user)
    edited September 2022

Giving dumb people the chance to accumulate and form groups. Both a curse and a blessing

• I'm not dumb

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

@pmvines Don't count your self short.

• [Deleted User]oneway3190 (deleted user)

I am about 74 percent of the time. But hey, we have tik tok now so it has put most of them in one place :)

• @CuddleDuncan oh, to be able to meet you... 😁

• @ubergigglefritz that's so sweet, I would love to meet you too. If my cuddle trip to America ever happens ....

• @CuddleDuncan so many people would want to be on that list I am sure. πŸ˜†πŸ’œ

• So true …. Everyone here that intrigues me sooo much are many hours away / entire states away / that would be the curse of the internet … but the blessing of the internet would be that it made this world of ours that much smaller and brought us all that much closer together , so in essence it doesn’t matter that we’re far away, we get to have an exchange of energy / laugh / smile / see different perspectives / it is all an exchange of energy which is unchanged by distance or lack of 🌌

• edited October 2022

Don't make me drive halfway across the country. I'll do it.

• @cuddles_ndream same here, when I find someone that I think would be an amazing cuddler I save them to my favorites for when I get to traveling. I also send messages with a small introduction and saying that if they're ever in my state to let me know. I even found my favorite cuddler that way, she is a traveling cuddler that lives on the road going around the country.

• @KamikaziNinja86 Agreed, I've chatted with people from all over and it will be exciting when I start flying to other states in a couple years!

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @CuddleDuncan You got a place in DC to stay if ya ever make your way over to US.

• Clear web = blessing
    Dark web = curse

• edited October 2022

I've got a whole list (of remote cuddlers)!

Babichev
    ubergigglefritz
    xandriarain
    MxSmith
    Sheena123

The hiking and views in Washington are lovely, just saying.

• @KamikaziNinja86 thats awesome πŸ™‚ I def do some of the same!

• @tacpmurg I am no longer mobile, but I have a very relaxing getaway spot for hosting. πŸ˜‡

• @ubergigglefritz I don't usually cross that way, but if I do I will certainly take you up on it.