Las Vegas Cuddling + Massage

edited September 2022 in Pro Requests

Hello,

I am based in San Antonio Texas but I have messaged with several people looking for a pro in Las Vegas. I am considering booking a hotel and doing a weekend trip there sometime this Autumn, however I would need to have enough cuddling clients committed in order to make such a trip worth it.

If we have already messaged please message me again to confirm that you were still interested, or if we have any please message me or comment here. ❕

I am a very experienced cuddler and I am also a professional massage therapist, I bring a more elevated experience than many pros as I am accustomed to running my own business and making my clients my number one priority. Professionalism is just as important as the spontaneity and comfort in a session, and I bring a wonderful balance of all of those things. Please do not hesitate to message me, I would love to travel to Vegas and make new connections. ⭐️✨⚡️

At the end of the day I am a Touch Therapist. I’m not a party girl, I’m not a material girl, my purpose for coming to Vegas would be to have a session with you, whatever that means to you.

Again, because I am traveling there and want to secure my own lodging, I will have a nice hotel room and will be able to host cuddling sessions.

I can host, but I can also be a guest.

I am considering Friday, October 21 through Saturday, October 22.

Bonus points for sending me a booking proposal for either one of those dates 🤍

xo💋 TouchTherapyTX

1. Vegas Clients - Are you interested?3 votes
    1. Absolutely!
      33.33%
    2. Not this time
      66.67%

Comments