Has your pet hijacked a cuddle?

Ever have someone come over and your dog gets more attention than you?

Ever have cats join in and make a full cuddle puddle?

Comments

• I would love to have a cuddle that included a kitty.

• My pitbull usually hijacks attention but too old to jump on the bed now. My ex would bring his pitbull over some weekends and we'd all cuddle.

I've had a cat join in once when I was a guest but I was told not to touch it so that cuddle was not as fulfilling but her little paws walking on me were so cute. Have met a couple more friendly cats since and I certainly gave them more attention than their owner.

In general love pets joining ๐Ÿค—

• The hounds immediately take center stage around here ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Yeah, cobras are cuddle killers.

• Yeah, cobras are cuddle killers.

It's like a living gravity blanket that keeps getting heavier... Sounds delightful

• edited September 2022

My cat has stayed in the room with my cat lover clients but hasnโ€™t jumped up for a cuddle yet. He is 19 so not amazing at jumping.

• ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ this thread cracks me up ahah.
    I always ask cuddle buddies if they are comfortable with my pug being around during a cuddle. She always takes a lot of attention and thatโ€™s either someoneโ€™s cup of tea or itโ€™s totally not.
    She LOVES cuddles and is always by my side, but when a new person comes over and Iโ€™ve gotten the ay okayy that she can be involved, she gets soooo excited to make a new friend and she will always go between their legs or lays on their chest or loves to squish her way into the middle of the two of us and I always have to move her because she takes over my job 100% of the time ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

• No way! My cat never lets me get anywhere near her. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• edited September 2022

This is my sweet 7 y/o boy, Harley. He has absolutely tried to force folks that visit for cuddles to play ball with him ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Every time ๐Ÿ˜‚. Maddi loves to cuddle and she gets jealous if someone takes her spot so she often tries to insert herself in the middle. It can make for a nice cuddle puddle once she settles down though. This pic is her reclaiming her spot shortly after my cuddle buddy left.

• edited September 2022

a dog or cat intruding on a cuddle would be a definite bonus for me.

I had a medium sized shelter mutt, Sophie, that loved to be little spoon. She was some kind of herding dog mix with lovely long hair and a really pleasant smell. She'd lay down and push in real tight against me. I'd put my arm around her and play with the fluffy hair on her chest. Makes me all warm and fuzzy to think of it. She was a splendid creature, but aren't they all?

• No because they ARE the cuddlers