Cuddles and hairplay

I haven't had a cuddle in a while and I've just been fantasizing about a good long snuggle with someone and gently massaging her scalp and playing with her hair until she dozes off. Just a little something I want right now.

Comments

• These are the best! My hair is always greasy after a good cuddle lol but it's worth it.

• I absolutely love having my hair played with. My mom used to do it when I was a child, so it is an extremely relaxing, loving thing to me. 🥰🥰🥰

• I love having my hair played with! It is so relaxing. I am also happy to play with the other person's hair, if they are open to it/enjoy it. 🥰🫂

• @Tom2019, just naturally produced oils from hands being run through/over my hair repeatedly. Kinda like being petted like a dog lol.

• I love having my hair played with and playing with hair. If you have really long hair how do you like to have your hair played with?

• @Snickerdoodle17 when I grow my hair out I really like to be petted in the same ways that someone would pet a pomeranian.

• I love it all! Head scratches, pets, etc. Some cuddle partners have also just liked playing with my curls. I'm flexible but last minute sessions annoy me because I prefer showering beforehand yet need time for hair to air dry 😅 so sometimes don't get head scratches, but always give them if other person is ok with it 🤗

• Head scratches are the absolute besttttt 😍😍😍 giving and receiving them. Such precious moments to share with someone ♥️

• edited September 2022

@Snickerdoodle17 - I like it when someone starts at the roots and runs their fingers along that part - going down just a few inches (the roots are the softest part of my hair). I also like it when someone takes their fingers, starts at the roots and runs them all the way to the bottom. 😊

• For me, having my hair played with during a cuddle is a very relaxing thing. And, it could even go so far as to allow me to doze off in my cuddle partner's arms.

• I'd really love it too if I had hair. Ah well...

• This was posted in another forum and I just thought I'd post here too since it fits so perfect ..

• Playing with hair is nice. Also I've had a few let me brush their hair.

• [Deleted User]Momoo (deleted user)

Hairplay is so much fun! Easily my favorite thing to do with others.

I find folks are either really really into it, or really hate it lol. I seem to consistently connect with the latter while hearing about the former online. Here's to hoping one day things line up for me!

• Aww I want this

• I love having someone play with my hair too. It's such a sweet, relaxing pleasure.