Life away from cuddles

What are some of the things you like doing other than cuddling or being cuddled.
I do arts and crafts. Lately I've been doing some wood burning. I also do resin stuff too. I paint too.

Comments

• @Mama_Bre That's cute! I love training and watching martial arts/combat sports, chess, started playing more Go recently, ballroom/Latin dance, and a nice walk outside when I have time.

• @Mama_Bre Love this thread and love your art. Very cool and creative 😊 what got you into making resin art? Do you sell your creations or just make them for fun?
    Outside cuddling my #1 pass time is quality time with friends and family though you might catch me caving, doing hot yoga, learning disc golf, rock climbing, volunteering, exploring in nature, sketching, in a hammock or kayak.

• [Deleted User]catiecare (deleted user)

I try to fill my days with new experiences and I try to create a lot of memories! This year I started visiting National Parks (I’m so sad I never started sooner but happy I do this now), last year I picked up snowboarding (still a beginner but loving it, and I have been trying to travel to places I’ve never been. Painting has been a constant in my life and I love it so much. I’m not the most creative but it’s definitely a fun way to relax and find peace.

Everyone here is so interesting, I’m very happy to be in a community like this one! Happy cuddling πŸ«‚βœ¨

• @Mama_Bre - My latest hobby is something I would have never imagined a year ago… I am learning Ariel silks. A cuddle partner, who is a true master of Ariel silks, recommended that I give it a try and I found that I enjoyed it way more than I thought I would. It is also the best core workout I have ever experienced.

• @Nature_Lover_ I do sell my stuff if someone likes it and wants one. All my stuff is made when ordering.
    I love that everyone has a fun crafty side. Cuddling is important but so is alone time.

• @catiecare I love all your pictures and your spirit too! Absolutely feel you on the love of national parks! I have seen some as I got to car camp through them with an ex love of mine and it was some of the best experiences πŸ’–
    @Mama_Bre that is awesome and you are lucky to be able to do that.

• These are great.

@Nature_Lover_ ... You go girl!!

I like being outside too, and I study (but not for much longer, almost done).

• edited September 2022

@TNNative Wow. I went kayaking two weeks ago in Austin for the first time. My arms were dead! Lol on the way out from shore, I couldn't even paddle in a straight line lol. But being in the way of ferry boats make you learn real fast.

• @TNNative Right back at you!! 😊
    @cylee1180 Where did you kayak in Austin?

• @Nature_Lover_ We launched about a mile or mile and a half from the bat Bridge. Kind of a gravelly area under a bridge w a few homeless folks.

I didn't see all or even a lot of Austin, but I enjoyed the city.

• @Mama_Bre You have such cool artwork! I especially like the wood burning!

@Nature_Lover_ How fun! And great pics as always, girl!

@catiecare You exude cuddliness! Glad you're here!

@TNNative Nice! May I ask what you're studying?

@JohnR1972 That's so stinkin' neat!!!

@cylee1180 Nice pics! And what kind of martial arts do you do? I do BJJ, but I only started in February and stopped for a couple of months while I was out of the country. But I've started back, and my bruises are returning! Lol.

I enjoy doing all sorts of things, like spending time with folks I care about, doing yoga/jogging/working out, reading, writing, studying, exploring new places, being in nature, learning new things (in general), and attempting BJJ, dancing, painting, and cooking.

• @Hannie868 … I am studying for my last acupuncture board exam.

• @cylee1180 I loved taking Dutch Kickboxing classes

• @TNNative Oh, cool! Best of luck on your exam! :3

• @cylee1180 freaking love all your pictures! Looks like you had a blast!! 😊
    @TNNative that is so cool ! Also wanna wish ya good luck !
    @Hannie868 πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— girl I miss you ! Hope you are doing amazing

• [Deleted User]Moxytocin (deleted user)

I like to paint, read, listen to a lot of podcasts and Ted Talk-like speakers on YouTube. I'm also a writer (blog, poetry, short stories), have self-published and recently helped my husband self-publish his book of poetry. I go for walks but am basically pretty lazy. Used to kayak and hike a lot and try different dance classes like belly dance and burlesque, but haven't lately. @Mama_Bre I love your woodburning and resin art. I've wanted to try something with resin but am a little afraid and someone got me a wood burning tool for Christmas a couple years ago. I should dig that out and try it again. Thanks for the post!

A few of my paintings:

• edited September 2022

@Hannie868 @Hamtaro1 Hi. So yeah, my main style is Wushu/Kung Fu ( Chinese Martial Arts) and kickboxing, I've done some boxing, and a little bit of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

I started BJJ in 2018 and was starting to really like it, then I got ringworm and got busy. Tried it again in 2021 and was making some progress, and then a friend of mine who I had rolled with earlier in the week had just joined a new school and got a oral herpes rash on her skin. That's when I knew BJJ is not for me. Lol

I'm a huge fan of Dutch kickboxing but haven't done it. Mike Zambidis is one if my favorite kickboxers. How long have you done it?

@Nature_Lover_ Thanks! It was fun. That one drive thru was a tex mex place called Torchys. I was too hungry and didn't snap a photo. Lol

*Edit - I also finally tried a Full Irish Breakfast. While it was delicious , I don't think the price tag made it more worthwhile then some IHOP pancake and eggs and country fried steak for half the price.

@Moxytocin @catiecare Love your paintings. Moxy, the first portrait actually looks like someone I know. Lol

• @Moxytocin thanks
    I was scared at first and I did mess up. But that is why I always do something small first. I watched a lot of YouTube lol
    I honestly wish I was able to go out and do more fun stuff.

• @Moxytocin Your art is great!! So cool to get a sneak peak into the lives of others.