First Time Snugs

Hey y'all, I'm curious what you do before meeting someone for a cuddle session for the first time. How do you establish rapport , communication and trust? This is a question for everyone, pros and non-pros alike. I'm curious!

Comments

• Welcome! I typically just message them through the site here. Get to know each other that way first. 🤗

• For me, I shower and brush my teeth and wear clean clothes (also, deodorant and mouthwash lol).

Besides that, I'm a friendly person. We chat, go over boundaries, and go from there.

• Hi @Hathor. To be honest, so many of the people I've met from here are out of town so the rapport building usually takes place over a period of time so by the time we do actually meet we are already old friends and have a connection established. You seem like a cool, calm and collected person so I'm sure you would have no problem establishing that rapport and being/putting at ease .

• [Deleted User]AvaRenee (deleted user)

Hi @Hathor- I’ve had coffee and long chats or extended message exchanges. I’d be open to talking on the phone or video chatting as well. I think it’s important to develop a warm conversation with someone.

• With pros, usually very little in terms of building rapport first. I'm polite, and I might compliment them on their good karma, or something like that. I jump straight into asking about their booking availability and working out a time slot. When we meet in person there's usually a quick chat on boundaries, but it's quite intuitive. I like to state my own boundaries, which seems to make the pros comfortable right away. Then we just start cuddling.

• @Hathor, I am similar to @AvaRenee … I like to chat and get to know someone. I also took time to read the profile of @Cuddle_RN and really liked the sound of her approach, so I’ve sort of adopted her initial process as my own.