Cuddling has been on the telly again

edited September 2022 in General

Somebody sent me this clip. I don't know the show. It's a good clip.

Billions - Cuddle professional

Comments

• Nice spotlight, but a bit melodramatic. I usually don't let the tears rip until at least 3 minutes in...

• Ah, that cracked me up! Thanks for sharing, @CuddleDuncan. Whew... I'm crying myself. Tears of laughter. That is indeed a good clip.

• THAT FELT SO WEIRD LOLOL SO MELODRAMATIC, I AGREE @cylee1180
    Thank you for the clip @CuddleDuncan xD

• @EarthlyAngel003 Yeah, the most unnatural cuddle I've seen. Lol. Some exposure is better than none. Lol

• Thanks @CuddleDuncan awesome clp

• Hah! In a world of alpha-male Wall Street hedgies, probably coked up and hiring SWs, the guy just breaks down with a simple hug because that's what he can't find 🤣

• @CuddleDuncan Awesome clip! Thank you for sharing!!!

• I actually ended up on this site because of this..

• @DiscoOwl Great vid. I think this guy also flew a ig model out and hung out w her. Lol

• @DiscoOwl Awesome video! 😎😁🤗🤩🏖🎉Welcome to the site! Thank you for sharing!

• Such a great show! I'm behind now but binged this during lockdowns. Context: he is the right hand man of the head honcho evil CEO, and starts losing his mojo, can't get excited over anything, staff psychologist whose job it is to keep them all pumped diagnoses some emotional constipation and orders the cuddler - I loved it!
    And yes "Wags" is an over indulged, depauched, degenerate lol
    If you knew him, you would find it hilarious, definitely recommend this show if you take your comedy black

• Wow I can so attest to that it wasn’t a cuddling moment but a good friend just gave me a long hug at this retreat we were at, I didn’t even know that I was that emotional but I cried so loud his shirt was a mess . But he’s known to give amazing hugs and he really cares. It was so nurturing and I felt so cared for like a dad who really loved me. So they were more tears of joy than sadness I would say. I guess it was a mixture. But once that happens you can’t stop it, you don’t care who’s in front of you.

• I love that video Jean the cuddle queen is awesome. I love her cuddler too he seems like so much fun.

• edited October 2022

This is a great story.

• [Deleted User]SoftPetals (deleted user)

@CuddleDuncan

It’s really the sob screaming in the first clip for me! But as we set aside the drama (lol) sometimes tears can fall. Let them! Us pros are pretty much equipped for it all which is why we provide such a safe space for everyone to be vulnerable if they desire. ❤️

@DiscoOwl
    This clip was HILARIOUS! I love this guys energy. Reminds me of myself a bit.