Ladies Who Need Cuddles

Hello I'm new to the site, I just wanted to know from those who've been here longer, I recently changed my cuddlee gender to female is anyone else finding it difficult to find women who are seeking cuddles I hope this doesn't come off as weird I'm just curious as someone whose new to the site.

Comments

• edited September 2022

There are a few women clients, but not many. Do a search on enthusiast women within 20 miles of London who cuddle women and have logged on in the last month: that is your universe of potential clients on Cuddle Comfort. Spoiler alert: that search returns 25 profiles.

Some of those who might otherwise book you may be put off by the political exclusion in your profile. Not because of their views, but because it is not consistent with the ethos of the cuddling world which is that everybody is welcome because anybody can need a cuddle. On CC this is expressed by the Requirements on the Become a Professional Cuddler page, which include You can be affectionate to anyone.

The sticky topics at the top of this board include many hints and tips, including how to attract more clients.

• edited September 2022

Ok thank you so much for ur interaction cheers