Happy weekend

So how is everyone's weekend going so far? Anything fun and exciting happening or is it a lazy weekend? Mine is kinda both I guess.... getting some cleaning done but I'm also just taking my time with it lol .. not like it's going anywhere hehe 😆

Comments

• Had a great bike ride on the Little Miami Scenic Trail yesterday in Ohio and a great experience in a float chamber this afternoon. Kind of a yin and yang approach to life - a time for serious physical exertion and a time for complete relaxation.

• @JohnR1972 unfortunately I can't ride bikes anymore but that does sound fun. I really should get out and enjoy the outdoors before it gets to cold for me.

• edited September 2022

I got 2 hours of cuddles with my best friend and we took a little nap. his dog even climb up on me and she put her little face in my neck 🥹 It was the best time! I just wish it could have last longer! 🤗🤍

• The cutest girl!! 😍

• What else would someone do on a weekend in Florida? Lol

• @RainsCuddle aww she super cute 🥰 my dogs are cuddlers too but their pretty big though. But I love that kind of cuddles.

@warm_embrace wow 😳 the things you see in Florida huh lol 😆 but seems like a lot of fun though. Never been to Florida unfortunately.

I mainly did cleaning this weekend and I've been finishing up a project I've been working on this week. And today I'm going to try to get ready for next week. Hopefully it will help me have a good week.