An Offer for the Melbourne Pro's

Are there any female PRO'S who are willing to come to Canterbury in MELBOURNE some day soon, to cuddle a depressed 25 year old girl, for $50? (That's all I can afford atm but I SHOULD start making more money soon.)

Posting an open offering like this is easier than messaging every single Melbourne Pro.

And I'll mostly want to discuss and listen to Hanson the whole time I hope you're ok with that.

Comments

• Posting an open offering like this is easier than messaging every single Melbourne Pro

Given that most people on the site don’t look at the forum, this is not likely to be effective. You’re spamming the dozens or hundreds of people on the forum for no reason.

There’s like 6 active pros near you. Just message them. It will take about 4 minutes of your time.

• It's fine if people share their need. We shouldn't be negative on cuddle requests. Not everybody is in a great place mentally, financially, and with life. Best of luck @Pat871. I have heard stories of clients booking pros just to pray to God, or sit and listen to music, so you are not alone in this.

• edited October 2022

We shouldn't be negative on cuddle requests.

Yes we should. They’re not even allowed by the rules of this forum, and for good reason. They’re rarely effective, and they are sending a message to a large group of people of whom less than 1% are the target recipients.

Imagine how many hundreds or thousands of private messages requesting cuddles are sent on this site every day. Now imagine if all those people decided to post their cuddle requests on the forum instead of sending private messages. It would be complete chaos.

There’s a reason private messages exist. This is it.