virtual

If y'all have done one .... **
What is y'all favorite thing to do during a virtual cuddle session?
**If you haven't

What's something you'd like to do?

Me...I think it might be nice to like watch a movie together. Or maybe go on a walk together. You know simple things.
I'm a single parent so even just doing simple things is nice and relaxing.

Comments

• [Deleted User]SoulParaTodos (deleted user)

Interesting event. Virtual cuddle. Well, I don’t think it’s a cuddle per say. Much like a phone call. This is really new to me. I guess if I needed to talk to someone, I’d call a friend.

At least they don’t charge me!

;)

• I honestly don’t see the appeal of virtual cuddling. So, I’m going to lurk around this thread to see if I can learn more about it. Thanks for bringing up the subject!

• I just call it a Skype session. I don’t use the word cuddle because that seems to throw a lot of people off. A Skype session is whatever makes you comfortable! Some have the phone positioned so we’re chatting while laying down, or just simply sitting on a couch talking away. I’ve had some that like to sing with me, others play word games or board games. If you have suggestions, I’m certainly open to learning new ways to Skype as long as it’s platonic of course!! 🌸🌸

I’ve had some sessions where we do yoga. Others have played minecraft with me. It just depends what your cuddler finds comforting 🌸

• @SoulParaTodos @warm_embrace there is a sticky topic on the Professional cuddling board which will lead you to all you want to know about telecuddling/virtual cuddling.

• @SoulParaTodos yes that is very true. But like I said I'm a single parent and I'm also from the area. So anyone I knew has moved out of my life for one reason or another. It happens it's part of life. But all that does make it hard to just call a friend.

@warm_embrace you can call it whatever you want really. I just went with cuddle site we're on a cuddle site. It's always a good idea to try and learn something new daily if you can. You're very welcome.

@Sheena123 I love all those ideas 💜 I will definitely be adding them to my list of things to offer. I'm always looking for new things or ideas to try. Main reason I started the post. I wanted to see what others had to say and then try to learn.

• @Mama_Bre honestly, have fun with it! The more enjoyment and excitement you put into it, your cuddlers will feed off that joy! It’s a good feeling 🤗

• @Sheena123 I try to have fun with every session. I had an awesome session in the park the other day. It was my first long outdoor session.
    I just know there are things I haven't thought of that would be fun to offer or at least try during a session weather it's in person or virtual.

• I’m a single parent myself and I have had 10 plus in person sessions and probably another 10 plus “virtual” sessions.

For me personally I just love to talk so most of the pros I have had these type of sessions have always commented on how fast the time has gone by due to how well the conversations flow but that is just how I enjoy doing them.

• @MegaSnugglez I haven't done a virtual one yet. I'm still doing a lot of thinking about it before I offer it. I made this post with the hopes of getting ideas of things to do during one and what people thought about them.
    Earlier I was at Starbucks getting drinks with my daughter and I was thinking how that might be a cute virtual cuddle. Virtual Coffee Cuddle. Each person could go to their local Starbucks get coffee and sit there and talk or whatever.
    BTW it was Frappe Day

• edited October 2022

@Mama_Bre that is such a good idea, I have actually been lucky enough to be the first virtual session for a few pros who were curious about it.

If you ever wanted to get together for a session or just chat just to see what platforms work better than others let me know.

• @MegaSnugglez at the moment I'm still doing the thinking part of doing lol I overthink things but sometimes it's helpful.
    I just will think of things like that and then try to plan it out, figure everything out, etc...