Can't cuddle this sucks

edited October 2022 in General

I been off cuddling for almost a year for reasons too long to list work divorce life etc. Just when i was ready to jump back in the cuddle world....
Lady ran a red light and total my car. Can't afford the extra $$ to do outcalls and have had zero luck with enthusiasts sooo I'm stuck in a cuddleless world..please send positive vibes my way that I get a new job and car I need cuddles the most during this darkest of times. Wife left left me for another man on cuddle comfort crazy story.DM me if interested(maybe I'll tell story in forums one day idk) then my brother died then lost my best friend of 20years then lost my car then the chiropractor i saw after the incident accidentally. MEssed up my neck had to almost go to hospital like really??..all this happened rapidly back to back...what did I do wrong to deserve this I'm just trying to be a hard working man and relax in someone's arms or me on them. Such a cruel unfair world.

But im have the cc community thank you all for listening all I can do is take it in day at a time

Comments

• Sorry to hear what you're going through. I'm sure you'll pull through.

As far as finding a cuddle buddy goes, it takes time to build those connections and relationships . That connection and relationship building has to occur - the process can't change even if we need it badly. I wish you luck and better fortune tomorrow.

• Wow that is a lot to happen in such a short time. Not sure how you are managing to keep it together, but I hope you can get past it all somehow and get some much needed cuddles in.

• Did the lady have insurance?
    Did you have insurance?
    Did the chiropractor have insurance?

• @cylee1180 thank u yea that's is true takes time and chemistry

@Charlie_Bear appreciate it at the end of the day I'm still alive so I try to be grateful

@GreatHornedOwl
    The other lady did not have insurance
    I had insurance but autopay didn't go through because I changed banks before the accident and there was delay and. No gap insurance
    Chiropractor didn't have insurance because they was a shoe in or floater for the main Chiropractor that quit the day before

I'm literally in thr worse possible scenario you can be in. It sucks

• One thing I learned in life pain is inevitable but suffering is optional. I must find a way to choose to view all these circumstances as growth opportunities a northern star to high er learning

• [Deleted User]stdisc0827 (deleted user)

Sorry to hear your situation in life
    Not easy to handle what you are going through
    One thing I can tell is that life is always not the same, that means if it’s bad today, then it will be good tomorrow… so hope for a better tomorrow…
    Another thing’s you mentioned about enthusiasts on the site, totally agree.. it’s entirely possible to never materialized even on one enthusiast. This is coming after few years.

Yes, I know I will be hit back to try different things in different ways and I am ready to accept that my approach needs rethinking etc and yes there are exceptions, but if you were to take voting, most men will agree with you..

You want cuddles, you have to shell out $$ and it’s nothing wrong. That’s how it works..

Either ways, good luck Buddy and wishing you well and hope for better days sooner than later.. keep your spirits high.. 👍👍

• As much as this sucks to admit, you're definitely gonna have to pay for cuddles. Other enthusiasts aren't gonna reply for anything. It's an unfortunate catch-22 on here: you want cuddles but you can't afford the 100/hour for pros so you try messaging other enthusiasts who will never reply, and then you start seriously contemplating a pro but, again, that's 100+/hour (I personally refuse the pro route because I just see that as financial exploitation of loneliness and touch-hunger, and I'm not paying someone more to just cuddle me than I would pay for a licensed massage therapist who went through years of schooling and training to physically heal me) and it's a privilege to have that kind of expendable income to drop on cuddles. Ultimately, I'm really wishing that your luck does a 180 and turns good soon.

• [Deleted User]vtpixie78 (deleted user)

Sending positive vibes your way.

• edited October 2022

@Newlife2022 honestly, it looks like not being able to cuddle should be kinda far back on your list of problems right now. You have had some really taxing events, and may want to consider prioritizing things and focusing on what is most important. Cuddling might be a nice distraction, but its not going to make these issues go away . Sincerely, I mean this as somebody who wants zero harm to come to you or anybody else , please dont make cuddling a priority when you have other things to get through first.

• edited October 2022

@GreatHornedOwl that is a great point. If you have to pay more than a $500 deductible you need a different insurance provider.

That being said life can throw you unexpected life changes at anytime and to be honest your story sounds a lot like most people 45 and older. The year I turned 40 my father passed away, my 3 year old son was diagnosed with autism and I also had a one year old daughter at the time as well as having two older girls from a previous marriage that were 14 and 19. Life can get hectic.

At the end of the day:

1. If you don't require the cuddler you are with to have certain specific and well maintained physical attributes I believe you could find someone on or off the site to form an emotional connection and cuddles with. If not on this site then on another social media platform or in the community.

2. You can't expect for free to be able to be picky on what the cuddler you get looks like if you are not willing to cuddle with anyone who is willing to cuddle with you no matter what their physical attributes as well. * We all set are own standard of treatment by the standards we place on others.

3. Cuddling is a very intimate thing and just like the book " Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus" so clearly made us aware of women and men have different needs that they are trying to be met when seeking physical closeness and touch.

4. It is biologically the norm for a man to be able to be physically intimate with a woman like with cuddling and then when it's over be able to walk away gratified not needing to have developed a long lasting emotional connection.
    5. Women want to feel special when giving away intimacy free of charge and wanted for more than just physical touch in those situations. It is a basic biological need in woman that is based on a very primal need for survival. Its why traditional roles of men and women have been placed on us in the past.
    6. This is why men base their intimacy requirements more so on looks and immediate gratification. Women base there requirements more on seeking long term physical and emotional support like they get with receiving money for cuddling services or by receiving a long term commitment to a relationship that offers unconditional love, acceptance and support.
    7. Let's face it paying for cuddle services from pro cuddlers is what lets the man move on no strings attached to cuddle with as many different women as he wants. By getting paid for the cuddle services the women feel appreciated and get that primal need to feel special and emotionally and physically supported and safe when giving of her self in a vulnerable way filled.
    8. We know from the examples from high school and all the lifetime movie network films made upon this exact thing that what I am saying is true.
    9. To be honest @Newlife2022 this seems a little bit like you are trying to manipulate a pro cuddler to feel sorry for you and give you free services. This won't occur, baby, due to those basic primal instincts in us I just described.
    10. If you want a free physical relationship you must commit more than money then and be willing to be with someone who has equal physical and intellectual attributes as you have to offer to them. We may not like that or even think it is fair but it is life so you must accept it.
    11. Getting professional cuddling is a rich man's luxury. You may want to open yourself to a larger group of women and seek a real relationship on a date site instead of a cuddling site with boundaries set to protect yourself emotionally since you are going through an emotional transition in your life right now.
    12. I'm a social worker and I always like to encourage talk therapy for those going through major life changes like divorce. Make sure you are mentally ready to form emotional connections in the form of intimacy or you can cause a lot of pain to the receiver as well as yourself.

Hope that helps😊💖

• edited October 2022

Another thing that might help is to know you are in control of your mentality and how you view your world and your situation. You may not be able to control many of the life circumstances that arise but you can control how you view them which overall will also determine your ability to cope emotionally with your situations. Life gets messy and change is the only constant.

We must learn how to find peace and learn to be happy even among our chaos. If you suffer from situational depression and anxiety that you don't seem to be able to relieve in a short period of time like 7 day at most you really need to seek help from a psychologist as you might have the clinical form and it needs treatment or it has the potential to lead to devastating problems to yourself and others.

Not to mention why suffer when you can get help from people who have studied these emotional disorders and have shown success in treatment of them.

At the end of the day it is on you to see the cup half full or empty. Keep it in perspective. It can always be better but it also can always be a lot worse

• edited October 2022

@RaveHeart those post may help you to better understand why you pay a professional as well and to give you more insight on how to fill your need for physical intimacy.

• @RaveHeart Financial exploitation of a need? You mean like every other job that exists in the World? People’s time is worth whatever the market says it is. Prices are set by supply and demand. You’re not entitled to anyone’s time.

• @pty1999 Quite an insight as to why there are so many female professional cuddlers, well, other than then the demand of course

• My payers to you. Should you need to talk send me a message and I will share my number.

• @pty1999 wow some sage advice

• @Newlife2022 -I'm sorry, but the entire story sound a bit questionable.

The state of Florida requires that "Before you register a vehicle with at least four wheels in Florida, you must show proof of Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and Property Damage Liability (PDL) automobile insurance."

You could have changed banks a dozen times before the accident. The insurance company legally, still owes you the money. What's more, your wrecked vehicle didn't even need a medical report. Do you have one? Actually, you should have two of them.

"In the State of Florida, all chiropractors must have malpractice insurance. A chiropractor may self insure by showing that they have enough resources to cover a claim that's $100,000 for a single occurrence or $300,000 in one year."

Are you certain that this isn't a case of Baron Munchausen Syndrome? The woman who hit you. the insurance company, and the chiropractor are all breaking the law, to your detriment. What are the odds?

• edited October 2022

What are the odds?

Florida

I got my money on pretty high.

• @GreatHornedOwl yes I wish the everyone followed the law but unfortunately not always the case. There was the driver of the car and the owner of the car. Neither of them had insurance for over a year. her insurance was called Mendota insurance called told her policy was canceled and I had a more well known state farm and only chnaged banks once after leaving Disney and it was 2days before the accident which my due date was same day if accident very odd that I got stuck in some weird grace period where I was also uninsured since the autopay took from the wrong bank. The whole situation is crazy as far as the chiropractor I'm hoping they have insurance I agree staff told me they considered letter her go but had no one else since she was retired and came.back to fill in spots after the main one left

• @RaveHeart and @stdisc0827 I don't mind paying for cuddles I think it's growth to support pros on here as we all have entrepreneurial goals to achieve and if I can help in some way I don't mind

@pmvines
    You have a good point cuddling should be last on our minds but when your actively choose not to be in a relationship because you are not interested in committing at this time. cuddling for me is a middle ground for therapeutic and healing as I deal with other things in life. The things I'm waiting for is for the insurance to go through underwriting there really isn't much else to do other than wait so figure why not cuddle while I wait but it's not an option now without a car a this time

• Jeez ~ What a figgen mess! And I don't know about you but trying to negotiate all that while also in pain (for me) would be a nightmare. Hope you can get it sorted.

• edited October 2022

@pty1999 I agree with all points I have talked with many enthusiasts and was about to cuddle with a few until my accident. I no problems at all with pros I actually prefer it over free because I feel I can support an entrepreneurs and I'm an entrepreneur myself. Imwhatever comment I made in the OP was not to complain I was just observing that all my options of cuddling was temporarily unavailable as a whole at the moment and not in any form to expect anyone to do anything. I'm more of a supportive of pros than anything I think there many have been a mix of up other guys who complain they can't get free cuddles and because I said a similar sentiment I was shoe horned into their category but I assure you my intentions are not the same not to bash anyone else of course. Again at the mentioned of that phrase iwbas just talking about my situation in general and not to be upset with enthusiasts just because i cant see them I've had more success with them then most.men here but always chose a pro over fre because of my values of entrepreneurship

As you mentioned talk therapy is an effective tool and I have initiated that I just didn't included it in the OP because it was already alot of information sorry for any misunderstanding

Love your advice3of mindset as I mentioned earlier pain is inevitable but suffering is optional. We decude how emwe feel and choose our actions and Response to our circumstances. There is a time a place for everything. What should last for a season should ot last for a lifetime. A positive mindset can truly change everything I appreciate the advice 🙏

• @pty1999 - 100% agreement with your 12 point summary above!

@dave31415 - “People’s time is worth whatever the market says it is.” Well said.

• @GreatHornedOwl - People are required to have insurance in order to get their license plates but if they later let it lapse, that’s how you end up with uninsured drivers. I’ve been hit by at least two over the years.

You are right that chiropractors are required by their state licensing law to carry malpractice insurance.

Almost all insurance companies have a grace period and I seriously doubt that State Farm is an exception. One does not get dropped because the payment was two days late.

• @Newlife2022 I hope this can somehow help. I know when I feel lonely and sad ASMR is my refuge.

• edited October 2022

@Newlife2022 I am glad to hear you are receiving talk therapy😁
    Good mental health is important💃 It seems you are struggling with processing everything going on. I would seek out emotional support from family and friends at this time.

I see someone brought up you being in pain. If you are in a lot of pain you should definitely see a doctor ASAP. It definitely seems that rather you could find or afford it cuddling is not practical for you at this time. I agree with you 100 percent. Connecting with friends and family is probably more beneficial to you.

I'm not really an entrepreneur so much as I am a social worker. I am a single mom of two kids in college and two young kids at home. I also have an auto immune disorder. I totally get having a hectic life.. I think we can all relate to that in some form. I cuddle on the side to pay for college tuition and private school.

I'm sure trying to earn a living through self employment alone would be difficult. Good luck on your job hunt and your journey of self growth 💖🙏🦋
    Keep your head up, baby, it is all any of us can do. Life is messy.

• edited October 2022

@GreatHornedOwl I believe this has been embellished somewhat too. Sometimes people are embarrassed about the situation they are in and do that. I think he was trying to get empathy without judgment by validating his situation in such a way that he didn't feel people would place blame. The reasons why he can't afford cuddling and that his life is going to shit doesn't really matter anyway.

What I believe matters in this situation is that he receives help from the proper channels because he obviously needs emotional support or he would not have made that post.

I believe he needs to have a realistic understanding that we all have our sob stories and there are proper channels to go through. We are only entitled to what we give. Anything other than that is a gift and we realistically can't expect strangers to give us gifts.

At the end of the day let's just hope he is really seeking out therapy. Middle age men have the highest suicide rates every year.

I think he needs to find a friend with some reefer chill out and figure out how to work on his emotional intelligence with a good therapist.

Lets face it we all could work more on our emotional intelligence at times.

I completely agree with you though. His story is a little bogus. I'm just being indifferent to that and trying to get to the root problem as well as solve the constant debate on charging money for cuddling. Bahahaha

I agree the prices vary a lot. I know my worth and I'm high quality. You get what you pay for. I'm worth every penny. 😉💖💃