Wine

What’s a good time to drink wine

Comments

• Wine o'clock, of course.

• It’s 5 o’clock somewhere, huh? 🤨

• You know, I've been struggling with my own pizza compulsion. Can I please ask for similar support?

• Now! 🥂🍷🍷

• [Deleted User]JewelsnTools (deleted user)

Considering the fact that drinking wine make it feel, the next day, like a donkey is trying to kick its way out of my forehead, I'll just stay in the background. However, for those of you who can enjoy the fruit of the vine, I say, have at it! White Zinfandel is a particular devil, for me! lol

• I'm tired . My toe is sore. You have bad eyebrows. Life isnt fair . My 3rd cousin removed twice didnt love.ne and now I'm traumatized .

Oh, wait you said WINE, not WHINE . My bad.

• I find that the best time to drink wine is when I'm awake. 5am, noon, whatever.

• [Deleted User]JewelsnTools (deleted user)

Hey! You leave my eyebrows alone!!! lol
    I'ma havta go have a White Zinfandel just to deal with this passive-aggressive sh!t!!! lol
    And hey, Mr. OhioMike, I can fully distinguish between "wine" and "whine"---- It's just more fun to do the latter! lol Besides, I'm lactose-intolerant and have to leave cheese alone!!! lol

These are GOLDEN!!!!

Jewels

• Not now but right now

• Something I don't get to indulge very often, but enjoy it when I'm able to.. 😋

A nice moscato or sangria, please. 🥰

• I havent drank since I was a teen , but I was more of a hard liquor straight from the bottle guy cus I just wanted to get hammered with minimal effort . And since I was young and poor I just got whatever I could talk someone into buying me or what I could steal . So when it came to wine it was like wild Irish rose , boones farm, mad dog 20/20 and the like