Women cuddlers, how many messages do you get per week?

Dear Women Cuddlers, what kind of volume do you get per week? How do you manage and sort your inbox? I'm interested to learn more about your navigation and influx of messages.

ยซ13

Comments

• From different men, or as a whole?

• Both ๐Ÿ‘€

• Ok, well this week alone (it only being Wednesday) I've been messaged by 6 different men, and we usually exchange multiple messages a day. Also, there are 5 other men that I have built a pretty good friendship with over the months, so we communicate on other platforms such as Facebook Messenger, text, or Snapchat. These guys I talk to multiple times a day, and usually daily.

Wow...writing that down is pretty mindblowing. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

One day recently I had 6 guys messaging me just on here.

• That's impressive considering there are 17 active males within 100 miles of you. There are (searching) 555 active males within 100 miles of San Francisco. I can only imagine the deluge of messages pros get in major cities.

• I live between Kansas City and St. Louis, so most of them are from those cities, which is slightly farther than 100 miles in most cases. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ About 2 hours in either direction along a major highway.

• @jenluvzscooby Cool! Sounds like lots of good ongoing conversations in one day! Do you ever get overwhelmed by strangers in your inbox?

• This thread should be a poll.

Like guessing the number of jellybeans in a jar, men could posit a guess and after a week the OP could reveal the results he gleans from the women. This might give the men an appreciation of the sheer volume of messages that the average woman receives, and the men may learn a little patience.

• My guess.
    The typical pro receives about 200 messages a week.
    The typical enthusiast receives about 500.

• Oh yeah @cylee1180. I always answer each message that I'm sent because I feel like it's rude not to, but like @cde123 said, I'm not in a major city. I can't even imagine what a pro has to deal with, especially one in a major city.

• @Tom2019 do you mean 500 back and forth messages?

• No, I mean 500 messages received (in the inbox).

• Oh gosh...it might take me awhile to count those up. Please stand by! LOL

• I remember someone posting in another thread w a screenshot that had 35 unread messages in their inbox. Not gonna tag them in case they don't wanna talk about it. Lol

• Ok, just this week I have only RECEIVED 71 messages. Some of the messages are very long replies, so they shouldn't really be counted as one compared to the others.

That's not including MY replies, or any of the other communication avenues that I chat with these guys on.

I have become very good friends with one man in particular who I communicate with daily, multiple times a day because we just click so well. I can't even imagine how many messages we exchange a week. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• In the past 2 years ive had a total of 29 people message/respond to my messages.

I cant even imagine that many in one single day.

• Great question, @cylee1180. I appreciate learning, here. I'm anxious to see if @Tom2019 is in the neighborhood with his guess of 500/week.

• edited October 2022

@UncleDave I think like @jenluvzscooby said, it def can vary depending on the size and number of active users in a city. I'm sure areas like DC, San Francisco, or Las Vegas will have a lot of users.

While unrelated but on a separate parallel, in 4 years (2015-2019) on the dating app Bumble, I had about 6-8 connections and 2.5 dates. I had a high school friend who had recently divorced - we are exactly the same age and I might feel we are similar in attractive levels and personality: she had 1500 matches in 2 weeks. Lol. It's definitely a different experience on social media for men and women. :) I wouldn't want to be in her position and I doubt she'd want to be in my position. Lol

• @jenluvzscooby , bless you for replying to them all. My faith in humanity is restored!

• Jeez....just since answering this post I've had 19 new people look at my profile. No new messages, but that's a high number of profile views for me. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• @cylee1180 Please clarify as I'm not sure if I'm reading that correctly. How did you have two and a half dates?

• @jenluvzscooby Talking about Scooby Doo, when I was in college, a good friend wished me a happy birthday by singing the birthday song in a Scooby Doo voice. Lol. He also did a killer Sean Connery impression. Haha

• @Tom2019 Hmmm... I think one person I had gone out with 2 or 3 times. Another one canceled last minute on me and another stood me up. The last one was an OK date but then after kissing I got mono or some bad virus and she got angry when I asked her. So, there you go. That's about 2.5 to me. Lol Maybe a couple video chats through the site since then too. But I thought getting 1500 matches was more noteworthy lol.

• I get about 10-15 messages a day and I try to follow through with each conversation. So each day I have about 10 conversations that mesh into the next 10 or so in the next day lol

The only time I donโ€™t answer a message is if itโ€™s a sexual one (which happens far too many times) and I also refuse to continue with certain conversations that are one worded.

At least 5 times a week, I get a convo exactly like this:

Them: hey

Me: hey!! ๐Ÿ‘‹ how are you?

Them: good n u?

Me: Iโ€™m doing well! Just finishing up a spa shift here and about to head out to karaoke! Anything exciting happening with you?

Them: not really

Me: ah gotcha! Howโ€™s your experience been on the site so far?

Them: itโ€™s been ok

๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ at that point, I give up. You initiated, and my shoulders hurt from carrying this conversationโ€ฆ so I stop messaging. Some of these guys are the guys that complain that a pro โ€œghostedโ€ them ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

I love to chat, but not with brick walls lol ๐Ÿ˜†

• edited October 2022

@Sheena123 I can see how that can be annoying to you. Having social skills are important. That might be a broader topic about how to be a better cuddler: develop good conversation skills.

• When I first got on this site, I received several (1-3) per day. I have been on the site about a month and now I receive 1-3 per week.

• @Sheena123 Those are the hardest conversations to have. It is like, ya gotta give me something to work with here!

• I only receive maybe 3 per week @Tom2019 wow at the numbers you predicted. Thatโ€™s not happening with me.

• @cylee1180 I would love a person forever who could sing anything to me in a Scooby Doo voice! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yes, I have experienced the same thing as @Sheena123 way too often. Either not much back and forth, or coming on way too strong in the beginning. I'm not a pro, so asking me off the bat if I want to cuddle with you without initiating any type of get to know you type conversation puts me off. I'm pretty blunt, so I'm not afraid to tell them that though. I'm on this site for the cuddles, but also to make some friendships. I can tell pretty quickly if getting to know me is a priority for a man or not. I don't cuddle with people who have no interest in getting to know each other. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• [Deleted User]SoftPetals (deleted user)

I usually cover NJ, NY and PA on the regular so it can vary from between 3-5 on a regular week but there were times it reached double digits which was mind blowing lol.

Iโ€™m sure as people get more comfortable with in person interaction from our wave of diseases and the pandemic it can skyrocket. Especially if you cuddle every sex, gender and orientation ๐Ÿ’š.

There are times though when it can be pretty dry. I also like to check in on people though because I love to see progress and growth and itโ€™s much of it here.

• I live in a major city (Chicago) & in just 1 day, I had dozens and dozens of messages flooding my inbox! It seemed like every dude north of Antarctica wanted to come over for a cuddle session.
    I have tried to reply to every message, but it can be exhaustive -- especially when an alarming number of them seem to pseudo secretly want more than just a cuddle. I got so overwhelmed by the flood of requests that I had to up my rate just to slow things down.